Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Haimish Home

The customer service is very responsive and solved my immediate problems with the currency selector. The app itself is great!

Pizarkle

Ive been looking for a good currency converter app for a while, all of them messed my prices up on my store apart from this one and they even set it all up for me. very good app will recommend to others.

Zen Gifts NZ

Great service from the support team, the application works really fast on the website, instant currency changes, super impressed with it!!! WOW

Jezza Fashion

great app. high friendly customer service and they will adjust the app according to your needs and requirements. Perfect investment for currency switcher plugin for Shopify website owners

Vosec

I have been searching for a good currency converter for a while now and came across this one. I was only a beginner to CSS coding, so I was glad that they offered customer service! Overall, excellent app, great service, highly recommend!

WonderLifes Co

Thanks a lot for the help, Louis Tong. Been very helpful and patient. Good job well done. I enjoy using this app.

Gold Armoire Beauty

We’ve been using this app for about a week or more now for our international customers. So far I really like it! This app makes shopping and checking out for international customers so much easier. Thanks

Green Cloud Market

Great app.louis set it up for me and was very quick and professional. would recommended for some just starting out like me.

smart pattern making

Terrible app. I installed it 5 days ago and sent them an email requesting to have it installed and still no one has taken the time to take care of this. I uninstalled the app and I will be looking for a better app.

skyzshop

Louis has helped me countless of times with the position of my currency switcher - Free of charge. I almost gave up but Louis helped me fixed so many issues and was very patient. Excellent customer service. I'm considering of getting the paid plan.
-Kieren