SmartCS: Currency Switcher

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

$9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Petit quelque chose

the service that comes with this app is amazing.. they even installed it for me! so appreciated to know it has been done properly... definitely 5 star service. Recommend the app! Works smoothly between currencies when you upgrade to the paid plan and it saves customers having to swap between currencies manually. Thanks Secomapp for a fab app!

amazin.sg

Great customer service. Provided assistance in the installation of this app.
They replied to my email within an hour, and rendered help as soon as I setup the account for them to access.

MegaDeals WorldWide

This is an awesome app! No need to worry in the currency conversion. Once setup, it is good to go! Good job!

209 Lebanese Wine

Very friendly app. effective support. Sharp and short, no need for 100 characters unless you insist

VirVia

I used this app for enabling my customers to see the price of products in their local currency It has been doing well but today I have been informed by my customers from India that the price is being shown in dollars

CLIP-EARRINGS.NET

Very responsive and nice manner. Efficiently fixed my problems. Thanks! .............................

swaghuts

I loved the help they provided. Solved every issue I had and were very responsive. The app works great!

The ANNISSA Shop

Great app, exactly what I was looking for!
Also, it comes with a fantastic support team who took care of the technical bits in record time!

IQ-Bed

Works out of the box. Easy to use. Great support! In contrast to some other app suppliers, this app actually puts the Thai Baht in front of the amount. Peter, helped me rounding. He is fast and professional.

Nak Nak's Laboratory

Great and fast support! I wanted to change the placement of the currency selector, and they helped me out right away! Thank you!