SmartCS: Currency Converter

Developer
Smartify Apps
4.9
October 19, 2020

Excellent customer service and resolved issues very promptly. Excellent app and works flawlessly with the shopify multi currency feature. Geolocation and its conversion for currency is fast and customers can checkout locally in their desired currency. No other currency converter has this feature as as my knowledge goes, tried several before this one.

Ole Canvas Art
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 16, 2020

These guys are epic. They set up the app in my store almost exactly as I wanted it (there were a couple things we couldn't do due to shopify restrictions) and they did it within a couple days. I tried a couple of the other more popular apps before this one and they had great support, but just couldn't accomplish the same level of integration that I needed. I'm very happy I chose this app over the other options.

The Life Planner
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 15, 2020

i amaze with the support that they provide. and they can serve as professional. and tools with perfectly. i am strongly suggest this app rather than other app that you will more difficult to customize even just numbering format.

BIASAonline
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 7, 2020

I used this app to help gain the attention of international buyers. Amazingly fast and quality support.

EZFIX LLC
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 5, 2020

The App is great and the support is amazing. You only have to write them and they will do the whole setup for you.

ALPINOLS