SmartCS: Currency Switcher

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Bohemiagirl

Great app with the best customer service I have experienced online.

Urban Finesse La

Great App! Great customer service by Peter too. He installed my app in no time and it was up and running right away. I didn't have to go into the back end of my shopify - he was great!

Swimandtan

patient customer support ! easy to use

Daily Cheap Zone Com

good apps I like it do better for my selling

Babsnmarvy

The app works perfectly and gives our customers the opportunity to have an idea of product prices in their local currency. Kudos.

Avkitchome

I've try differents app before use Currency Switcher by Secomapp and it's the best! I recommend. Don't hesite to contact the support for the installation.
Very fast and best service!

Thanks to Brian!!

Tokoaye

perfecto...fast responds from team support to help setting the app

Amarymekaviv

Finally after trying many currency apps. This was the best. And amazing help from the team in setting up. Thank you Brian

The Ec Commerce

HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORK...TRYING AN HOPING FOR THE BEST...TILL IT WORK, NO HESITATION TO REVIEW FOR 5 STARS HOPE TO HAVE THIS UNDERSTANDING. THANKS

July 15, 2019

Thanks for your review. Hope you find our app helpful after trying it. Please contact your problem by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we will try our best to solve.

Layohashop

very good,I want to thanks the team for helping me to install this app