SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Ferrowatches

Great service and app. Makes everything easy for our clients. Using this in both our websites
www.ferrowatches.com
www.bovarro.ch

Genuineblox

I switched my theme today and needed help to update currency switcher with my new theme. Louis responded to me timely again and now I have a working website with good multi currency feature. What a relief! (he was also very responsive when he helped me set up currency switcher with my old theme) Awesome service!

Entree Lifestyle

excellent customer service they helped me get the application running fast and looking good. we had to make some adjustments so it looks good on desktop, tablet and mobile.

app works very well no problems!

Mia Alessandra Jewelry

Working very good, helpful support team :)

Javelinbipod

Really great customer service - Louis installed the app for me totally free and it functions well. Would recommend this app just for the quality of service alone!

Zennbrae

extremely useful if your selling internationally

Rf Shoes

Great app. Louis was very helpful and responded to my support emails very quickly. Any issues were sorted within 24hrs. Fantastic service!

Top Shelf Totes

Works great! And the very best/fastest service I’ve experienced to date. Had a small problem with the mobile version and they got it fixed up pronto - Thanks to Louis and the team at Secomapp!

Windmill Extra

The best currency switcher there is to shopify stores!

I love it very good looking and easy for the customers

the great bouns here that you also have great great customer service (not easy to find those days)

very recommended

Ilandco

Great support from Secomapp support guys. Thanks. Highly recommended if you want to show price in the local currency of your customers.