SmartCS: Currency Converter

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Price: Free

Craftycutslaser

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Exactly what I needed for my store - easy self install and app support were able to assist with any modifications I required in less than 1 day.

The Dvd Warehouse

Awesome App! Exactly what I needed. Even more impressed with the support service for helping install the app perfectly!

Thanks guys! FIVE STARS

Luxy Boutique Facebook Shop

AMAZING APP!!! AWESOME AND FAST SUPPORT!!! I recommend it OUT of all currency apps out there!!! Get this one you will be very happy!!

Gron White

Great app! Super quick support from Thierry. I highly recommend this app.

Ethically Clothed

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great service as so many other people have said. I normally don't leave a review saying the same as so many others but in this case they deserve the extra vote for 5 stars!

Future Of Cleaning

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Unbelievable service! I changed my theme and when I wrote to the support, they immediatley wrote back and got onto it for free.. All within the day I wrote to them.

Feltonphotography

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Incredible service and customer support! The app also looks great on the site.
Superb - many thanks :)

Mothercot

Location Singapore

Extremely fast and helpful customer service. Easy and seamless integration and support was very quick to act on requests. Got really prompt responses from my emails and usually only to tell me that they've already solved the issue.

Speedcubeshop

Just got this app installed and it seems to be working great! Customer support was extremely helpful setting this up and getting it to my exact specifications!

Dubster

Location United Arab Emirates

Works exactly like it should - and the support team sets it up for you, so it's completely hassle free! Thanks