SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Surfdog

easy easy to install - simple conversion. Have seen increase in international sales since installing. Had one small issue which was sorted within one hour of sending an email. Very very happy.

Coke Bottle Cartel Uk

Great prompt support by the team as I could not configure installation myself. Brilliant app! Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Minnx

I had some issues installing this myself as I'm not a coding expert, but the app's support team helped me resolve all issues really quickly. I'm impressed with the app and their service level. Special thanks to Theirry for putting up with me. :) Everything works perfectly at my store now.

Bymbow

Perfect application and very responsive customer service.

Kratosmotorsports

Superb support, quick turnaround time and able to ensure that the integration supports desktop and mobile. Very fast and good service. Highly recommended and I switched from the other "big" currency switcher app. Go for this one.

Eyer

Great app and great customers service!

4akid

Excellent customer and very useful app. Easy to use.

A Gentleman Of Style

A great experience - both the app itself, which looks good and works as expected (why bother having a nice looking shop if you have a drop-down that looks like it's from 1998?) and the service on installation was perfect - fast and efficient. Would recommend.

Jimmycase

We use Secomapp's Currency Switcher app and love it. The app is smooth and responsive and Secomapp's support team was attentive and helpful in the install and initial launch. We'd definitely recommend this App to any e-commerce shop interested in adding a currency switching feature to its site. Great service.

Reindeerleathers

Very Useful App and great back hand Support Team, Every Website Should have this app. 5 Stars from www.reindeerleather.com