Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Extend your business horizons to other countries.

Car World Gadgets

The App doesn't fully lets you customize the button or its location and it would also be cool if you could change its color to match your store

Travelers' Comfort

The app is nice, I give you what you want. But it is not easy to use. you need to contact customer support so they can help you set up everything. THe staff is nice and friendly and quick at what they doing. But it still requires time to wait for all the set up like 1-2 days. Overall, it's not bad if you are patient

Lumenstone

Great support! Working as intended. However, could improve by adding a slider bad in the dropdown menu instead. Support is great and very efficient in handling my problems!

Next to Nature Skincare

The customer service is great. However, I would have preferred that they advised me upfront that I need to manually add the currencies. The other thing is, the price does not automatically convert or display to a foreign currency as per the location. It only converts after keying in the payment details at the check. But, for a free app, it is great. Again, customer service was quick. So, that is a bonus!

My Energized Body

Super fast customer support, felt a bit strange to give someone else acces to my shop but worked out really wel. 1 point of attention: in my shop they installed a converter just for Euro and Dollar and not for other currencies but for a free app this is really great!

Shamrock Gadgets

great add on to my store, works really well.

I could not follow the instructions and reached out to the support team who were really helpful and go it set up for me in no time. Highly recommend!

COOLFIT GEAR

I'm very happy with the service Secomapp gives. They helped to install the app very quickly, followed up regularly and promptly. I will definitely recommend this app. Works well and looks good. The only downside for me is the very long dropdown it gives when you have a lot of currencies. It would be preferred to have the drop-down menu shorter and rolling through the currencies. Otherwise, it's perfect. Thank you for all the friendly help Secomapp team.

Latam Boost

I did need to use latín American currencies, it doesnt integrate well with "advanced product options" by Mageworx.
Support was really fast at their work and Them even did my customize request.

apkka.com

Useful app and staff is very helpful in setting it up for you. They are quick and efficient. They guided me in the right direction pre set up and made the process a breeze.

Natureone

Great and quick customer service. fast help for questions and the setup. thank you peter. natureone.ch

Previous 1 3 4 5