Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

garten Basket

Simple, easy to use. Definitely the nicest UI of any similar apps. But most important, excellent customer service--prompt, responsive, and eager to help.

PENDI

App is very useful for stacking volume discounts and discount codes, exactly what I was looking for! Price is on point, not too expensive. The discounts work with ajax drawer cart of Brooklyn theme and customer support is really good. They will help you out with any kind of issue, even technical ones. Other apps ask you for money for this kind of code integrations! Really recommended!

Skinvella

Tried other apps and they didnt work for what I needed. This app fixed all my problems and the support is great.

Texland

Very easy to use and the support team is very responsive. Just what i needed for my store!
I recommend!

Eartix

Nice app, Good customer service. ............................... .......................................................

ALEXANDRA BERO ®

they have a very responsive customer support that can help you with any issues, which i appreciate very much

Trend Rings

helpful customer service, more simple and effective than other apps that offer a similar service, very customisable

FlowSpout

This app is very easy to use and discount setting screen is clean and straight forward. The support team is very responsive. They helped me to fix several CSS issues.

Fill My Bottles

Simple app. Clean interface. Easy to navigate and customize which I love. Customer service was excellent! They really did respond in under 5 mins like they say in the chat feature. Which is also a great thing to have within the shopify app.

SportPort Active

Having worked with 100+ apps since our launch, by far, this is the best app experience we've had. Not only was their support team (shout out to Hem!) absolutely incredible, their platform is absolutely amazing. I highly suggest you work with this app and if you're in need of support, they are TOP NOTCH.