Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Silkycode

I work well but need to add the option to display the pice a not just the discount on the table. The support team is amazing

Mod Nutrition Colombia

I just installed this app and I think if gives you great functionality for a very reasonable price! It's easy to set up and customize. Great Job! I am hoping to further development for applying discount only for certain product variants.

Babybibs uk

I just want to leave this here. The support team have gone above and beyond the support on this App... I launched my new site over the weekend and the App was not working correct. So I contacted the Team and within no time they support was all over it, and solved the issue. And even better the fix was then updated in my new UK store so it would not happen on launch day. Thanks Justin

MYPOWER SUPPLEMENTS™

Installed the app and had some small desing problems. Contacted chat support and now it works great. Compared to the competition it is very easy to use and works well.

Emil Arnold

Holy shit.. This app is way easier and better to set up than others... I had a problem and the support team fixed it in 2 mins..

FREIWEIT

I am using it and had a bit of trouble setting it up but the support geam were super fast in helping me! Great App

British Pharmacare

These guys are awesome. After trying lots of different apps this is the best app for creating volume discounts. Customer service is very helpful too.

Sewing World Gallery

Very helpful team, prompt action, solved my problems and queries. Def recommend it to any one who love to have discount features!

treeshines

Great! the support is awesome and the app works super good, i already generated thousens of dollars using this app :)

BPM Earplugs

Great app. great costumer service, is exactly what we needed........................................