Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

GPSWebShop

This app is exactly what I need to kick off my wholesale E-commerce. The features are simple, strait-forward and good enough.

Armoured Sneakers

after trying several times to get the discount to work, I jumped on to live chat and from there the consultant jay deep, he was fast and fix the issue in minutes. great app 5 stars

Riolio

The team have provided great support and quick turn around time to fix the issues. Highly Recommend.

GECKOMAN

It helped me a lot!I am very grateful for bringing more customers and orders to my store, very grateful! The customer service is very timely and reliable, thanks!

Maskerland

Great app, and easy to use. So far the easiest one i've come across.

Even customer support helped me within 10 minutes of me submitting my questions.

Does exactly what it needs to do

Prime Vapes

very good app. Customer support has been instant and immediately fixed some issues for me, would recommend.

Camelia© Loja | Sapato N°1

I really like this app because it allows me to choose whatever I want to. I can hide the quantity discount chart if I want to, I can show the discounts in a drawer cart, I can edit everything. And The support team is on fleek !

monsterpub

I always want an app which can help me to set up "spend amount discount", but I've tried several apps, they all didn't work as I expect, until I install this one! And I really appreciated Jay's help. It's really nice to know someone is there to support you when you have troubles. Thanks again!

Campus & Co

Volume & Discounted Pricing
Great/useful app and very good/quick support....Definitely would recommend.

Faeriesty

Such a wonderful app, especially for the quick reply on the live chat, Jay always there, and the dev team fulfilled the requirement in a short time. The app allows us to break the rule of Shopify and attempt several auto discounts with input discount together. What a nice app.