Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

ACTINPUT Compression Socks

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very helpful app. We used this app a month ago and it make our sale up qulickly! And their service is also very good.Thanks!

Wellness Turtle

Location France

I tried the app today and the app works fine and they have very quick and helpful customer support:)

Homely Hamper

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to offer discounts on my products. I found the support team to be friendly and knowledgeable and assisted me to sort out minor issues I couldn't work out. Thanks guys.

iJiffy

Location Singapore

Excellent customer serivce! Easy to use stackable discounts! Keep up the good work! ................:)

The Sneaker Laundry

Location Australia

Great app and one of the first few to allow discount stacking.
Crazy awesome customer support too!!!

Express Myself Tee's

I am very impressed with this app and it's simple setup and variety of functionality. It is going to really help my upsell and AOV. And the support team is on the ball, very quick to respond and very helpful.

Cocoops

Location China

Thanks to Hasti and your team for being so helpful and productive. Wish this APP could bring me a lot of revenue back :)

top1accessorystore

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have to say it's a really good app for my store, it works perfectly in the cart page for the discounted pricing. The customer service is wonderful as well, i recommend this app for your discounted pricing or volume pricing needs.

Paradise Galleries

This app is amazing, and support is great! They assist very fast with any technical request or help that you may have.

Laline PR

The best of this app is the service! Super quick and efficient.. Every time I need them they are ready to help. Of course they promos are good too!!