Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shepherd's Online

Location Australia

Great app, excellent service on set up. Initial issues ironed out in no time!, much better than most app support. Happy customer.

Unitedlys

Location India

I used this app for the first time through the referral of one of my friend.
It is just Amazing and looking forward for some Amazing results.
Thanks a lot time and I recommend everyone for this.

Alohalua

Location France

Very easy app to use - nice look and feel on the store - I had a little issue but Hasti from the Support Team fix it in less than 5 minutes...I massively recommend this App :)

Super Pet

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fast service and good deal
The application is 100% effective.
I tried a lot of apps but they didn't work well
But this app worked well for me and I got 45 orders in 2 days

snowhandy

Location France

---------------------------Great app, made a lot of money with it and i never runned inot any issues, thank you!

GIFTS For Holidays PH

Location Philippines

really working and very affordable app out there. hope youll remain the same to help small businesses

Hey Watch Ph

Location Philippines

helpful staff and always online. very responsive everytime you got problems.. hope for continuity of service

love shop win

Location Philippines

very fast support and app really works well. hoping for more improvement like how the discount table represents for all the discount

Simple Hospitality

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I downloaded the app and deleted it same day because it wasn't what I needed and I was charged. You shouldn't charge anyone until the trial period is over. I need my credit card credited, how do I accomplish this?

October 9, 2020

Hello Simple Hospitality,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with your app. We use Shopify Billing for charging the merchants and all merchants get a 7-days free trial. We will investigate why you were charged the same day.

Having said that, since the charge is made by Shopify, we won't be able to refund you directly. However, if you reach out to Shopify, Shopify will ask us to authorize the refund. Rest assured, we will approve the refund.

Midori Jewelry Co.

I spent so long looking for an app that can set up a tiered discount based on total cart value, not on quantity. This is the only app that I found that can do this and thankfully was the easiest app to work with. The customer service is amazing - they respond so fast via live chat and my rep, Zarah, fixed a minor issue for me in no time. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy discount app that can tailor to your store's exact needs.