Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Alohalua

Location France

Very easy app to use - nice look and feel on the store - I had a little issue but Hasti from the Support Team fix it in less than 5 minutes...I massively recommend this App :)

Super Pet

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fast service and good deal
The application is 100% effective.
I tried a lot of apps but they didn't work well
But this app worked well for me and I got 45 orders in 2 days

snowhandy

Location France

---------------------------Great app, made a lot of money with it and i never runned inot any issues, thank you!

GIFTS For Holidays PH

Location Philippines

really working and very affordable app out there. hope youll remain the same to help small businesses

Hey Watch Ph

Location Philippines

helpful staff and always online. very responsive everytime you got problems.. hope for continuity of service

love shop win

Location Philippines

very fast support and app really works well. hoping for more improvement like how the discount table represents for all the discount

Simple Hospitality

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I downloaded the app and deleted it same day because it wasn't what I needed and I was charged. You shouldn't charge anyone until the trial period is over. I need my credit card credited, how do I accomplish this?

October 9, 2020

Hello Simple Hospitality,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with your app. We use Shopify Billing for charging the merchants and all merchants get a 7-days free trial. We will investigate why you were charged the same day.

Having said that, since the charge is made by Shopify, we won't be able to refund you directly. However, if you reach out to Shopify, Shopify will ask us to authorize the refund. Rest assured, we will approve the refund.

Midori Jewelry Co.

I spent so long looking for an app that can set up a tiered discount based on total cart value, not on quantity. This is the only app that I found that can do this and thankfully was the easiest app to work with. The customer service is amazing - they respond so fast via live chat and my rep, Zarah, fixed a minor issue for me in no time. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy discount app that can tailor to your store's exact needs.

Prisma Lighting

WORKED A TREAT! Don't have any worries just download the app. I have been using Shopify for almost two years now using multiple apps. I am always cautious about downloading apps on my site as I have had so many problems in the past. But I can honestly say this is by far the best experience I have had! Hasti in customer service was awesome! She replied within a minute and resolved all issues I had. The app works seamlessly with the cart and checkout page, and it is super easy to customise your discounts and style. Highly recommended 5+ Stars

Smart Essentials Store

Location Germany

This app is so far the best i have tried for tiered discounts. i tried about 5-7 others, but some where too much of coding or their design looked terrible in my store. Howsoever there was on thing i was not super happy with..with this app here i am using..so i asked their support and somebody friendly replied to me within a minute. i explained my problem and wirhin 2-3 min it was fixed. i then still had an issue on my mobile ... where the discount was not applied to the cart... and also within 1 minute it was fixed. soo i am writing this from a perspective of a happy customer that got helped..when i really needed it. thanks allot guys :)