Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

1931 - 1940 of 2120 reviews

#DARUM!

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great customer support! Had an issue with getting the app installed on my theme. And they were super friendly and fixed my issue in no time!
Even the price is worth it, nice discount for a annual subscription! Would recommend 10/10!!

CleanUp

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Perfect app, wonderful support, the price is very nice. Best app for quantity break, thank you again !

Royal Glass

Location Ireland

This app is the only apps who works well on my store, without even talking of the great support they have! SUPER REACTIVE! Thanks again Hasti!!!

The Healing Heart

Location Australia

Great experience so far, the table looks clean and simple. I need some help via customer service and was a 2-5min wait and they stayed with me throughout the whole time and sorted the issue. Very friendly and highly recommend. Who doesn't want to bring up there AOV ;-)

Innogoodshop

It is very easy to use and apply on my website. The customer service is helpful and responds to my messages in less than a minute! They understand the issues I have without explaining much and fix it on their end rather than telling me what to do, which can be confusing. Highly recommend!

The Perfect Underwear

Location Thailand

We were looking for the volume break down apps and this application is awesome! As the staffs are very helpful and willing to support. I am sure that this app will help us to increase our sales. Good work guys!

Trend Alleyway

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is easy to setup and brings a lot of value to my store. Live chat helped me quick when I couldn't select my theme. Everything is seamless. Highly recommended.

Baleine Jewelry

Location United Arab Emirates

easy to set up and makes volume sales clear on our website, and amazingly fast customer service they help me with a cart issue and they are very friendly

Baba E Shop

Location Malaysia

It is very user-friendly and easy to create an offer for the product. The customer service persons are very helpful and patient. I hope this app could have feature like showing a bundle/stack for my wholesale product.

Fast Tortilla

Location France

Very good application with a very good support. They can resolve any problem you have on your store. The price, also, is very attractive :) Thanks