Reviews (3,006)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable discounts and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, unique features like multiple offers per product, and flexible discount rules based on item quantity. Merchants report no glitches and commend the quick, knowledgeable support team. The app's reasonable pricing is seen as a profitable investment, credited for boosting order value and customer loyalty. The customer support, especially from Nivi, Pavi, and Syed, is highly regarded. It's recommended for those wanting to leverage volume discounts to expand their business.

May 24, 2023

La hemos utilizado para una campaña de descuentos por volumen de pares de zapatillas y ha funcionado muy bien. Lo único que añadiría es que los descuentos aparecieran ya aplicados en el carrito y no en el checkout.

Gracias.

Timpers
Spain
September 28, 2021

Good app and good support service. Zarah and Hem really helped me find a solution to my problem, Thanks

CarPower e-Ticaret Sitesi
Türkiye
April 17, 2023

Its a great app!

Will recommend it for others and definitely promote it.

Still got some development to do.

ShopSwirlOnline
South Africa
5 months using the app
March 4, 2022

simple app to use, the support is fast responing and provide the right information that i need. best feature is volume discount

youthster
January 17, 2022

Solid app, does the work. It would be great if there will come an export / import feature. So we can use our volume discounts easily when we scale per store.

Goedkopekoffiebekers.nl
Netherlands
4 months using the app
November 13, 2020

Flexible app and fast support. I was having trouble installing it into my Booster Theme. Thanks support team!

The Wrap Them Up Store
November 3, 2021

Great Support!
Immediately after downloading the app I was able to have a rep on chat set me up with what I needed. Thanks

Playermaker_B2B
July 14, 2021

Easy and customer service was great to help with set-up when I couldn't get the discount to show during checkout

Made for Mama Shop
May 11, 2023

Great app, easy to use and install, I had a little issue with check out by the online help were able to fix it in a few mins. Great value for money and great support

MTC Merchandise
December 17, 2022

Easy to use app that has a lot of helpful features, and the customer support team is great to work with.

customboxes.io