Reviews (3,003)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable discounts and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, unique features like multiple offers per product, and flexible discount rules based on item quantity. Merchants report no glitches and commend the quick, knowledgeable support team. The app's reasonable pricing is seen as a profitable investment, credited for boosting order value and customer loyalty. The customer support, especially from Nivi, Pavi, and Syed, is highly regarded. It's recommended for those wanting to leverage volume discounts to expand their business.

April 14, 2021

I have been using this app for a week and it's doing just what I need without any problems. I have tried other tiered pricing apps, but this is where I'm staying. It is easy to set up tiered discounts by percentage or price and can be applied to a range of products or a collection. The look of the offer is flexible and they've built in plenty of devices to make design or text changes. If you have similar offers you want to attach to other products you can simply copy an offer and tweak it. Support is amazing. Who works on weekends? These guys do - and so do I ! I was working on my site and they were always there to provide help - and not just sympathy. They actually had answers and either did the mod I needed or showed me how. I wish all app vendors could be this responsive! What I'd like to see is the ability to search for products to attach to a discount by SKU#. Right now it seems I can only do it by product name. It's not a biggie, but our company knows everything by SKU or a nickname so it's a little extra work, but I can live with it. Other than that I'm happy I found this app, it is already helping a lot and I finally feel settled.

North American Urns and Memorials
July 5, 2021

Very good app, it's perfect for quantity discount, also, the support is very effective and answer in less than 5 minutes !

Uverna
France
May 19, 2022

Very simple to set up, My Shopify theme was not on the supported list and Zarah immediately assisted me with installing the app and configuring it. I'm hoping these guys will stay around for a long time because this app is really worth it!

Crazy Panda Creations
South Africa
August 1, 2021

This app works great and it is really easy to use. They were so fast to answer my questions. I would 100% recommend getting this app if you are looking to increase your average order value!

Zodiac Glamour
August 18, 2021

This looks like a great app and whilst it is early days of using it I have high hopes for it. I tried a few different apps and this is the slickest. Features I really like are:
1. Customisable notification bar (to advertise discount) that can be placed anywhere
2. Ability to discount by a fixed cost based on the number of items in the basket, which was a key feature I wanted
3. The saving is shown in the shopping cart (i.e. you don't need to go through checkout for it to display) 4. Discounts can be applied to specific collections
Support has also been v responsive when we've spoken to them. I'm sure this will become an important addition to our store.

WOWooO
August 28, 2021

The support is quick and very hepful! The app is easy to set up and use. I recommend it ............

Lolahome
Brazil
Edited September 7, 2021

Have been using their app for a few months now, works just fine. But when it comes to their support, 'Pavi', it stinks, there is no help to get, I have changed the theme and it is obviously only those who can fix that the shopping cart writes the correct price, but there is no help and get when you saw writing to them, have been trying for several days now and my shopping cart is still showing incorrect prices, so it results in now that I switch away from this app and will not recommend it to others, they are fucking indifferent to their customers.

Snullekongen.dk
Denmark
5 months using the app
March 26, 2021

Very easy to use, and customizable. Online support responds quickly (they configured the app for me in a few minutes, since the theme I use was not in the list)

Amamill
Spain
May 5, 2022

So far so good. One of the only options that gave me direct customer support. I was about to troubleshoot immediately. Setup was a breeze.

Coyote Stickers
May 24, 2023

La hemos utilizado para una campaña de descuentos por volumen de pares de zapatillas y ha funcionado muy bien. Lo único que añadiría es que los descuentos aparecieran ya aplicados en el carrito y no en el checkout.

Gracias.