Reviews (3,010)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase average order values through effective volume discounts and bulk purchase incentives. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and reliable performance across various themes. The app also offers customizable discount messages and cart suggestions, enhancing upselling and marketing strategies. Customer support is noted for its responsiveness and professionalism, with specific staff members like Nivi and Pavi receiving frequent commendations for their exceptional service.

July 5, 2021

Very good app, it's perfect for quantity discount, also, the support is very effective and answer in less than 5 minutes !

Uverna
France
May 19, 2022

Very simple to set up, My Shopify theme was not on the supported list and Zarah immediately assisted me with installing the app and configuring it. I'm hoping these guys will stay around for a long time because this app is really worth it!

Crazy Panda Creations
South Africa
June 15, 2023

App works very well. Also supports are amazing. Customizations are easy to apply. If you have any questions, supports are very helpful for you. Especially, I would like to thank Pavi from here for answering all my questions tirelessly. :)

Inwaria
Germany
August 1, 2021

This app works great and it is really easy to use. They were so fast to answer my questions. I would 100% recommend getting this app if you are looking to increase your average order value!

Zodiac Glamour
August 18, 2021

This looks like a great app and whilst it is early days of using it I have high hopes for it. I tried a few different apps and this is the slickest. Features I really like are:
1. Customisable notification bar (to advertise discount) that can be placed anywhere
2. Ability to discount by a fixed cost based on the number of items in the basket, which was a key feature I wanted
3. The saving is shown in the shopping cart (i.e. you don't need to go through checkout for it to display) 4. Discounts can be applied to specific collections
Support has also been v responsive when we've spoken to them. I'm sure this will become an important addition to our store.

WOWooO
August 28, 2021

The support is quick and very hepful! The app is easy to set up and use. I recommend it ............

Lolahome
Brazil
Edited September 7, 2021

Have been using their app for a few months now, works just fine. But when it comes to their support, 'Pavi', it stinks, there is no help to get, I have changed the theme and it is obviously only those who can fix that the shopping cart writes the correct price, but there is no help and get when you saw writing to them, have been trying for several days now and my shopping cart is still showing incorrect prices, so it results in now that I switch away from this app and will not recommend it to others, they are fucking indifferent to their customers.

Snullekongen.dk
Denmark
5 months using the app
March 26, 2021

Very easy to use, and customizable. Online support responds quickly (they configured the app for me in a few minutes, since the theme I use was not in the list)

Amamill
Spain
May 5, 2022

So far so good. One of the only options that gave me direct customer support. I was about to troubleshoot immediately. Setup was a breeze.

Coyote Stickers
January 8, 2023

Great app for volume and discounted pricing. Customer support is very kind and helpful! They helped with everything I needed

PEAK LABS