Reviews (3,007)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable discounts and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, unique features like multiple offers per product, and flexible discount rules based on item quantity. Merchants report no glitches and commend the quick, knowledgeable support team. The app's reasonable pricing is seen as a profitable investment, credited for boosting order value and customer loyalty. The customer support, especially from Nivi, Pavi, and Syed, is highly regarded. It's recommended for those wanting to leverage volume discounts to expand their business.

February 1, 2023

App overall does exactly what its designed to do. Does have a little quirk with it I've found, but not a dealbreaker for us. If customer is using volume discount pricing they must use any additional coupon codes in the cart page, once they go to checkout it disables stops them from being able to use any additional coupon codes. Other than that this app works great, and is easy to to setup.

Creating the Difference
5 months using the app
August 25, 2021

This app works really well and the support team is awesome! Recommended if you are looking for a volume discount app!

houseofsups
Netherlands
Edited February 2, 2023

I was using this app for a while and previously was working well but it stopped working and customer support were very slow to respond and they kept telling me they were investigating the issue - last reply was a few days ago and I'm still waiting. Have uninstalled as I was paying for an app I couldnt use.

Discount Lighting
5 months using the app
May 25, 2023

My theme did not import over immediately. I reached out for support in the middle of the night and they fixed my problem immediately. Great company who works quickly to help their customers. I highly recommend the company!!!

Lahvelle
June 12, 2021

Great program for volume discount, easy to use, good UI design. And fantastic customer care, nice and quick service.

JKSafety
Hong Kong SAR
September 23, 2022

Seems to meet my needs, I needed some support and Zarah was amazing and so helpful thank you for the help setting up.

MintKeeper
February 4, 2021

Super app! All I need. And the most important thing is the amazing customer support. Pavi is the best!

Power Shower
Germany
April 1, 2022

amazing! love it really good thre customer service is so nice and she is so beautiful and helped me to solve the problems

talejewelrys
China
March 28, 2021

great app, however, hope to improve on more rules on combine auto discount and voucher discount. excellent customer service, reply even on a Sunday !

Duchess and Co
Malaysia
November 22, 2021

The app is great, it does what it is supposed to do, it has a very easy to use but powerful set of options and the cherry on top is the support, I have never being helped for people more interested in solving the customer needs, people who understand what I say, what I need and have the will and the knowledge to resolve all my issues fast and accurately and with kindness. Zarah, Pavi and Brad..Many Thanks!!

Spart Electronics