Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Kenoir

This app works amazing and the support is the BEST! Litterly they helped me very good with my questions and designs etc. I would give them 10 stars! Seriously, super good.

SnuggleDogz

The support team is so quick to respond and resolve any issues or assist you with the setup. Product works well and exactly as it says it should. Great work guys!

Ted Treasures

Highly recommended app, the support team is awesome , they will help you in every situation! 5 stars!

BigBinns

Amazing I tried to use other quantity break apps and they were not working correctly on my store. Until I tried to use this app and it works amazing. The support chat was so fast. Highly recommended

Woody Tunes

The staff is very helpful. I had some requests to customize the app a little to my needs and they helped me all the way through! Fast service too!

The Wrap Them Up Store

Flexible app and fast support. I was having trouble installing it into my Booster Theme. Thanks support team!

AJA Naturals

I literally just added this App 10 minutes ago. I was having a little trouble due to my being very not tech savvy. I reached out to customer service in within just a few minutes Abuzar was testing my offer to ensure that it was up & running well. I'm very pleased with this app so far. Thanks again!

storied hats

I'm updating my review... Original review: Among the easiest apps to setup, great features, and great customer service. And fair pricing. Their team helped with our theme integration within 5 minutes of us installing the app. Much appreciated, highly recommend! IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Your store customers are, by default, not subscribed to your email list unless they opt-in. There is no way to change the setting to opt-out while this app is installed. During our use of the app, our subscribe rate post-purchase went from ~75% to 5-10%. Email is our number #1 channel for retention/repeat orders, so we had to remove the app and go elsewhere. I honestly don't know how many stars is fair, as the app and customer service are great. But email lists are so critical to revenue that anything interfering with subscribe rates is a big, big problem.

The Wax Chick

FINALLY! I have been waiting for an app like this that is affordable for small business. Just getting set up with the Volume and Discounting app. So excited! Abuzar was a huge help in making sure everything was running smoothly. I hope my customers are as pleased with the new streamlined ordering process as I am. Cheers to you all and best of luck!

LOORIDASH

I'm a huge fan of quantity breaks apps and Volume Discounts is definitely the BEST ! Amazing design, simple use and the team is sooo reactive (special mention for Hasti ! ). I had questions on the installation and specialities and she had helped me in 3 minutes my problem was resolve. The design is different of other apps because you can modify everything in the design and settings, I had choosen to don't show the quantity table which is no good looking, on other apps you can't remove it :) I definitely recommand this apps and dynamic team ! kind regards, Hugo from France