Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

AJA Naturals

I literally just added this App 10 minutes ago. I was having a little trouble due to my being very not tech savvy. I reached out to customer service in within just a few minutes Abuzar was testing my offer to ensure that it was up & running well. I'm very pleased with this app so far. Thanks again!

storied hats

I'm updating my review... Original review: Among the easiest apps to setup, great features, and great customer service. And fair pricing. Their team helped with our theme integration within 5 minutes of us installing the app. Much appreciated, highly recommend! IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Your store customers are, by default, not subscribed to your email list unless they opt-in. There is no way to change the setting to opt-out while this app is installed. During our use of the app, our subscribe rate post-purchase went from ~75% to 5-10%. Email is our number #1 channel for retention/repeat orders, so we had to remove the app and go elsewhere. I honestly don't know how many stars is fair, as the app and customer service are great. But email lists are so critical to revenue that anything interfering with subscribe rates is a big, big problem.

The Wax Chick

FINALLY! I have been waiting for an app like this that is affordable for small business. Just getting set up with the Volume and Discounting app. So excited! Abuzar was a huge help in making sure everything was running smoothly. I hope my customers are as pleased with the new streamlined ordering process as I am. Cheers to you all and best of luck!

LOORIDASH

I'm a huge fan of quantity breaks apps and Volume Discounts is definitely the BEST ! Amazing design, simple use and the team is sooo reactive (special mention for Hasti ! ). I had questions on the installation and specialities and she had helped me in 3 minutes my problem was resolve. The design is different of other apps because you can modify everything in the design and settings, I had choosen to don't show the quantity table which is no good looking, on other apps you can't remove it :) I definitely recommand this apps and dynamic team ! kind regards, Hugo from France

Neaty Place

The app is very good, simple interface and give you some key features. I'm I've been using it for a week now. Needed support to integrate it properly twice, since i'm using custom paid theme, and the integration is not that smooth as the free ones. The support was helpful and fulfilled my needs.

Easterkins Ltd

App was really straight forward to setup my offers. My theme wasn’t on the list so I contacted support who quickly replied and made the required changed so the app would perform well for my store.

Copper Kettle Popcorn

This app is very easy to navigate and does exactly what I need it to. You can even import Shopify discount codes to work in tandem with volume discounts. The support team is very helpful and responsive.

TICO - Anti Vibration Materials

Great app and simple to navigate. Also the response time on their chat service was very fast and helpful.

Lyrically Correct

This app was very easy to use. Their customer service team was very quick to respond and help me with setup. I am sold on this app so far!

Bucket Brigade USA

I received almost instant help on the chat when I did the installation. Great customer service. As long as it doesn't have any bugs, it will help us with our BFCM sales and promotions.