Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

AllesPlus

This app is very great and highly recommended from my site. You can increase your order value and the support is very friendly!!

Urban Adition

I think this app has a lot of great features. Also the UI is well layed out and easy to understand unlike some other I tried. Thanks!

Jokiee

If you have an unsupported theme be prepared to find some compatibility issues but they work hard to help you out. I got everything fixed.

Fragrenza

This this the best tiered/stacked discount app in the market. With best customer support, don't look anywhere else for discount apps.

denwaus

Really a nice APP, easy to use! And the service is quick if you have questions,they will help you asap.

Safety Vision

i used this app to add volume discount on a customized theme , with the help of the teem i got all that i have asked for!! exactly what i nedd from a volume discount app - and i got a very good customer service as well.

Lazybathmat

Really good, like the features and the help from the support team! Easy to understand and easy to connect to the store.

Practice Empathy

My oh my. Where is the button for 10 stars? This app is absolutely fantastic, and the customer support is even better. Very grateful I found this.

Epic Label

What a wonderful experience and I mean it. These guys are extremely helpful as they would do anything and everything to help you out. Please don't hesitate to contact them if you have any queries regarding this app or any other ones as I did and I wasn't disappointed at all. I had few questions regarding the functionality and the pricing and guess what ? all sorted within 10 minutes. Thanks to Jaydeep and all the team. Will definitely be back.

hodlr.swiss

Best in class support. Very skilled devs. When they say they will look into something and solve it, they actually do it brilliantly.
Thanks a lot