Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Left Blanc

Fantastic app that does exactly what I need with all the flexibility to turn certain aspects on and off for a very reasonable price! Super quick and friendly customer service too - thanks Hasti!

Best Buy Supermarket

I used this app to provide multi buy discounts for my store. The app is great and very easy to use. The customisable options are easy to use and the whole look and feel is very professional. I had a request for a custom button and it was done within 20 minutes of request, wow what amazing service, Very highly recommended and I wish these guys the best.

CleanUp Italia

I like this app, the app is very good and work very much for my customer. The customer service is very good also :)

Harper Livingston

Hasti was great! We got a response right away and they helped set up everything. When we ran into an issue there was help! The App is great and easy to use. Would recommend.

Starlaza

Great support service by Hasti. Helping me set up this app as I write this review lool. But the actual app itself is great and I like the aesthetics and customization avail. :)

Givena Shop

great app and great customer service, got some issues but they help me quickly. very recommended app

#DARUM!

Great customer support! Had an issue with getting the app installed on my theme. And they were super friendly and fixed my issue in no time!
Even the price is worth it, nice discount for a annual subscription! Would recommend 10/10!!

CleanUp

Perfect app, wonderful support, the price is very nice. Best app for quantity break, thank you again !

Royal Glass

This app is the only apps who works well on my store, without even talking of the great support they have! SUPER REACTIVE! Thanks again Hasti!!!

The Healing Heart

Great experience so far, the table looks clean and simple. I need some help via customer service and was a 2-5min wait and they stayed with me throughout the whole time and sorted the issue. Very friendly and highly recommend. Who doesn't want to bring up there AOV ;-)