Custom Product Accordion Tabs

Accordions/Tabs for Product, FAQs or any store page.

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Tommy Car Wash Systems

Quite easy to use app. Works flawlessly. The developer is super responsive and happy to help as well! Only suggestion would be to make it more clear that "App Integreation" can also just be regular old liquid code. Had to email them because I got a little confused on that. By far one of the best customer experiences :) 5 stars!

Dreeamy

I tried out this app the interface looks like it's from the 90s and it wouldn't do anything on my page, i was looking for a quick solution to add an accordion to the page. Definitely not userfriendly.

March 7, 2022

Hey there, we just sent you an email so that we can assist further. With regards to page tabs, you can also take a look at our FAQ web guide here - https://apps.voidworks.co/custom-product-accordion-tabs/overview-page-tabs

We should be able to resolve this quickly, let us know, thanks.

We sent the email to info@dreeamy.de as per Shopify records, you can also try checking your junk folder if you haven't received it. Otherwise, you can also drop us an email at hello@voidworks.co

Beds on Legs Ltd

Absolutely brilliant app. We needed some modifications to get the accordion tabs to display how we wanted and their support team could not be any more helpful. We are so happy pleased with how fast they were able to sort this for us. We really recommend this app.

andorwith

Easy to use and fast to set up, with great service. This app allowed us to show the product descriptions of all products with one click (no time-consuming adjustment like other accordance apps). We also love the fact we can display common elements across all products and with the help of great service from Voidworks, we're able to display our reviews in the accordion tab too. Highly recommend.

Greenchoice Flowers

Great and fast customer service! I had an issue because my theme is custom made and KP helped very quickly! I really recommended it.

Home and Calico

¡Me encanta esta app! Además el equipo técnico es super eficiente y te resuelven los problemas que puedas tener rápidamente

Orba Shoes

The same as Pure Indian Foods: This app works exactly how they say it does. It's easy to use, and the customer service is outstanding. They have replied to all my emails promptly and made the adjustments to my requests right away.

Pure Indian Foods

Daily Orders

Great app and fast customer support. Makes the details so much easier to read when it is broken into tabs. Thank you!

ST Jord Furnishing & Textiles

Easy to use and understand, and it looks great! Also had some custom modifications done and the support team were really quick to respond and help me achieve what I was looking for!

Previous 1 3 4 5