Custom Product Accordion Tabs

Accordions/Tabs for Product, FAQs or any store page.

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

GaussTherapy

Just what I was after, makes things a whole lot easier. Customer service was also great, and even installed some extra code into my theme file for me.

Indestructible Cable Co

It may need you to spend a couple of minutes to understand how the app works, but once the learning curve is over, the app is wonderful. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I received instantaneous support from the team and they were super helpful. Thank you!

Brightest

Great app and fast support. Helps you solve your problems instantly. App is also very easy to use and makes my pages look great.

NVBL

Perfect app and outstanding speedy support. They helped us get it looking exactly the way we wanted! Thank you.

GogoPogo

The best app in this segment. I am highly impressed with the way they resolve every issue I have faced and the best part with the support team is that they just take a few minutes to solve all my issue. Wishing the entire team congratulations for such an amazing app and customer service.

Neat®

I was really hesitant before downloading this app, but the minute I did, I realized how beautiful and it was exactly what I was looking for. The support team is unbelievably quick in helping and replying to any inquiry, even would go out of their way to serve you best. Thank you for that. I must say I am really impressed. Wish the app developers all the best, this great app should be rated Number one of its kind on Shopify.

Eunogo

Overall the app is easy to use. KP has been very helpful in getting all my issues solved. Great app and amazing customer support!

Lure Salon Vancouver

GREAT APP and Amazing Customer Service! ..I added this app to my custom shopify theme and I really liked it, but it seemed to be glitching here and there and was not looking exactly the way I wanted it to on the page. I know with custom themes the app suggests you have to make a bit of an adjustment to the back end code, but that was a bit over my head. I didn't have much hope it could be fixed but I got in touch with the app's 'Help' Department. KP got back to me, and adjusted everything perfectly within minutes! I was so impressed with the customer service that, even though I rarely write reviews I needed to give these guys 5 stars right away. I would highly recommend this app and this company. I am super happy and the app works exactly as I was hoping it too. Thanks so much KP !

Mana Threads

This app is amazing , they are really picking up the lack of options that shopify offers. But not only the app works wonderful, I'm super impressed with their customer service. The person that was helping me even did a little fixing on my website with an another app that i was having a hard time to integrate with their app . I can't recommend enough. The best!

RAAD

Awesome APP! and the customer service is SUPER quick and SUPER helpful. KP has been helping us out and he has been really cool to deal with.