Custom Product Accordion Tabs

Accordions/Tabs for Product, FAQs or any store page.

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

BioGreenCleaner

We have our products displayed on our home page and the tabs allow us to keep real estate usage to a minimum while still offering visitors access to complete descriptions without visiting a product page. KP helped with the install and layout of the tabs while providing precise instructions for us to be able to make changes and additions in the future. If you are looking to incorporate tabs or accordions into your site look no further than Voidworks Custom Product Accordion.

Luxeova Atelier

Great app for my product descriptions so more interactive. Very great customer support too, Recommend this app.

TheGoodGuyShop

We love this app and are really enjoying its simplicity! The customer support is good and KP is a reliable person. We thank you dearly.

www.shop-hannahmartin.com

I will never leave this app for any reason unless I really don't need any product tabs. But I will need them and because of the service I got from the person today I will use your app. Really quick and effective solution from you guys. Specially thanks to the guy who solved my challenges today. I will recommend your app to those who needs tabs :D Thank you.

Lazzoni Nederland

If you are looking for a practical and elegant accordion tabs solution then you are in the right place. The app is great. Customer Service is superb! I have checked other apps and even integrated code, but this is by far the best solution.

TFC&H Co.

A+++ I tried multiple tab apps, but was disappointed that after 3 tabs it automatically converted to accordion style. This app truly gives you an option on layout no matter the amount of tabs. I had some issues with size charts overflowing & customer support was prompt & courteous in resolving my issues. I highly recommend .

ARZU Online

Great product and gives flexibility to display various styles and simple to use. Best customer service - they helped to modify the code to match the overall theme!

The Outlet, LLC

KP from VoidWorks was extremely helpful. I appreciate all the help I've received from VoidWorks. I informed VoidWorks of my problem and KP immediately replied, and he sent me screenshots showing me what he did. That I particularly appreciated, even though I didn't understand, but the fact that he showed me what needed to be done meant a lot. Kudos to KP. Make sure he's rewarded for a job well done.

drinkinghelps

Brilliant app and great customer service. I reached out to the developer to enquire about using the App in conjunction with GemPages which we use to build our store. The developer quickly worked out a solution and even helped us with another design fix in our shop, all within a couple of hours and free of charge. Highly recommend!

Fuchusi

doesnt work and very hard to understand or set up, very limited in tutorials and videos. wouldnt recommend anyone wasting time.

January 22, 2021

Hey there, sorry that you did not have a good experience. We do have a detailed guide here - https://apps.voidworks.co/custom-product-accordion-tabs/getting-started - accessible within the app in each section, perhaps you missed it?

We just sent you an email as well, will be happy to help promptly if you are willing to give this a go again. Thanks.