Custom Product Accordion Tabs

Accordions/Tabs for Product, FAQs or any store page.

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Gamer Heals

Simple to implement and quick replies from support when needing to adjust some code for tweaks. Thanks!

Driplocker Global

Brilliant app for accordion descriptions on every one of my products. Support are fantastic too. I had an unusual layout request and it was implemented quickly and without any hassle on my end! Also set up in a way where I could easily edit it. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Online Farmers Market

I honestly don't know if they're the problem or I am, but I did the same thing as their video, set up a tab, allocated it to a tab, wrote some text for the different sections, but when I chose heading 3 like they did, it bolds everything and I don't get different tabs, I just get my description with everything bolded.

Here's the other thing. If heading 1 and 2 are left alone so you can use them for blogs, then you have heading 3-6, which is 4 tabs. What if you want many tabs? Are you restricted to 4 or 6 tabs?

In the end, even if I'm stupid, which I don't think I am because I did try their video and a number of different ways...it's still not as Easy To Use as they make it seem. You might have a better experience, good luck.

I cancelled during the 7 day free trial.

September 23, 2020

If you are willing to try our app again, maybe you can email us at hello@voidworks.co? It might be a configuration or custom theme issue. We reply to queries within 1 working day, and will get things up and running free of charge.

You are also not restricted to 1 tab for each heading type. Once you set a heading type, you can have many tabs as demonstrated in the video.

ANDISON

Beautiful gorgeous app. Excellent and fast service when i had a small issue. Definitely recommend it.

SENSHA

We were looking for an app to make our product pate more easily readable to our customers. This is exactly what we are looking for and supports we obtain from KP is outstanding. We use our original customised theme and KP helped let the app working on our theme perfectly. Definitely looking forward to using the app.

GetAirbiento.com

The missing link on our product page. Great product support! They helped me out multiple times. Highly recommended.

Keep Healthy Inc.

I downloaded the app on a weekend. I was having a slight technical issue - and took a shot at emailing customer service early on a Saturday morning. Impressively - I received an immediate response - AND fix to the issue! Amazing so far. Very easy to set up and looks clean on the site!

SACRIZE

This accordion works very well. Very easy to use and the design looks very stylish, works perfectly with my theme style. And I love their customer service. They respond and solve my problem very quickly.

Poìma Paris

Fantastic customer service
Very fast and precise to answer
Even on a sunday
----------------------

IconSign Lashes

How do I give this app ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for functionality, versatility, and most of all customer service?!! KP and the team have been a great help to me and my business. They go above and beyond to assist me and address my concerns and needs within 24hrs. Keep up the great work!