Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and customization options. It's praised for its seamless integration with other apps, allowing customers to manage their accounts, thus reducing merchant workload. The app's performance, easy setup, responsive support, and fair pricing model are also appreciated. Merchants value the quick loading times, multi-language compatibility, and comprehensive documentation. The loyalty program feature and the enhancement of customer experience are particularly highlighted.

December 4, 2022

doesn't work for me. it seems that they only want good reviews. Sorry about that. I want to create customer accounts. After that maybe this app will be of some value to me.

buyerworks
New Zealand
12 days using the app
Froonze Limited replied December 5, 2022

We apologize for your bad experience. We've tried our best to explain how our app and generally Shopify work over email. We understand Shopify and its app ecosystem may be a bit confusing for people who have never used anything like this before. We are happy to have a video call with you to explain how things work. We just sent you an email. Hope you can reply so that we can organize the call