SmartCA: Customer Attribute

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Shaap Club

Great Customer Service, very responsive!!! Great way to get more information from your clients and what the want.

Lady and Leap Toy Shop

Great App! They are very responsive to questions & any little issues that come up. Has really done something that the other applications couldn't do. Thanks!!

livrez-moi

nice app I liked it easy to use and increase sale it was a good buy I strongly recommend it to other Shopify users

thepiratepac

Such a great app and great experience. Though I must say I'm never a fan of reviews that require a minimum of 100 characters.

Fortee Mexico

Excelent app and service, is very easy to use and i think every store needs this app

A C Thomson Golf Apparel

Exactly what I needed for my customer portal. Thank you!!!!

Mei On Travel

rare plugin to help collecting additional information to fit different industry

Rycheleriches

easy to use after i watched a few videos

Idea3dstore

Just wow! did the job!

Only thing is when I edit any attribute it reset all the fancy formatting I did to match with my store ;) but that's understandable. probably going to donate when I start earning.

Weber In The City Camp

Super easy and user friendly! Allowed us to sort lunch orders for lots of hungry campers at our camp!