SmartCA: Customer Attribute

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Motion For Sale

Working great so far. Instructions are a little sparse, but I think I'll get it.

Sigifts Shop

Easy to use and you can collect a lot of Database from your costumers. I can recomment this for every shop who wants loyal costumers. Not usefull for onetime-buyer. :)

Evenkijken

Perfect app for retrieving customer data!

Jps Cosmetics

Amazing support! Thierry is always fast at responding and very helpful!

Firstresponsemedia

Updated Review: We are very impressed with Secomapp. We asked if we could get a new feature added to their Customer Attribute app and they delivered. We had applause in the room when we tested out the new attribute. The are very capable in what they do.

Older review:
Being able to add custom fields and have that info added to the customer order info is great!

My Munchbox

This app is very user friendly.
Great to capture your customers info.
I am very happy with it.

Skipbinbrokers

Incredibly functional and easily adaptable App. well done

Globalexhibits

Customer Attribute application is a great customer signup utility. It is very user friendly and FREE! This is the best customer signup form i have seen.

Pretty Golden Beauty

its amazing apps and it easy to use any one can use it

Aussiecase

This app is so amazing!! I have tried many other apps to extend additional information for customer registration and it did not work properly and professional. However, this app satisfies all my requirements, would recommend to Shopify based store owner as essential app.