Customer  & Cart Attribute

Customer & Cart Attribute

by Secomapp

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

uny2

I need to include some custom fields in the cart, this app is awesome, intuitive, easy to use... 5 minutes and done!

FaithBro

I love this app because it allows me to customize my checkout screen. It also allows me to collect birthdays for promotions.

Costanza Mazza Handmade

ottima app per personalizzare il processo di check-out.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

Very good App to track where customers come from. Had a few issues due to a new Shopify Template ( not teh Apps issue). They contacted the Theme developer and fixed the issue quickly. Thank you secomapp.

StrongHorse

All is good. Thank you for your very good app. Convenient navigation, easy installation of functions

Pantry Drawers Online

After lots, and I mean Lots! of searching for an app that would allow specific text fields to be completed by the customer, I found and absolutely LOVE “Customer Attribute” the app works perfectly!!! Support is fantastic, prompt and very helpful, I can’t rate it highly enough. A BIG Thanks to all the team at Secomapp, my store definitely wouldn’t be anywhere near as functional without you. Keep up the great work!!

wearetrendi

stemssouthwater

Very easy to set up. I used it to add additional attributes to the cart that were not included with the theme I'm using. The app walks you through the set up and you can easily preview your changes.

Boutique Ollie & Cass

I have spent the last two week trying to find a way to make a few text boxes mandatory on my cart page. I found this app. and it does exactly what I was looking for.

The Floral Delivery Wellington

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much. I couldn't find another app that was free and did what I needed it to but this is perfect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19