SmartCA: Customer Attribute

SmartCA: Customer Attribute | Reviews

by Secomapp

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

TimeMall

nice 很喜欢这个末班 帮我实现了Pro 版本的功能
希望通过这个软件有很好的帮助

StayRelx

Just what I needed to add more fields in the cart page that used to take up a lot of our time. As the set-up of our delivery is quite different we need this extra steps but also need to make it efficient. This app did this.

DFWhaircare

it helped me quickly create a form
This app is really user friendly, which is a must for a novice site editor.

Loved Remembered

Great app! Easy to use! I used it to create custom fields on my account page and my cart page, it was great! I would highly recommend this app!

Engraving in Style

I used this app to create some customization for my laser engraved products. Was able to create several fields at checkout to create a better transaction with the information I needed to complete their custom work which created less back and forth with customer after the sale

uny2

I need to include some custom fields in the cart, this app is awesome, intuitive, easy to use... 5 minutes and done!

FaithBro

I love this app because it allows me to customize my checkout screen. It also allows me to collect birthdays for promotions.

Costanza Mazza Handmade

ottima app per personalizzare il processo di check-out.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

Very good App to track where customers come from. Had a few issues due to a new Shopify Template ( not teh Apps issue). They contacted the Theme developer and fixed the issue quickly. Thank you secomapp.

StrongHorse

All is good. Thank you for your very good app. Convenient navigation, easy installation of functions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20