Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tadpole

Really supportive team! I emailed them for some adjustments within the app and they directly help us and get back to us quickly after the request. Thank you so much!

Mankind Athletic

Customer service is amazing and the app works perfect! best value we have found in the app store for back in stock products!

Minitrend.is

We are very happy with this app and our customers use it alot to get notifications when products are back in stock! Great app and great customer service! :) 5 stars!!

Green Pear Eco

Great app. Does exactly what we need it to do. Easy to personalise and fit to your own design. Support is really quick at replying regardless of day/time. Great app, great support, easy 5 star

Olette Jewellery

I highly recommend the app. Good communcation from team, and fast resolutions on enquiries and issues.

TheLavenderShop.com

I love this app! Super easy to install and the support team is very responsive and helpful. I just installed yesterday and I've had 3 people sign up to receive a notification. Upon closer inspection, I had the items on hand and was able to put them into inventory which automatically sent these customers an email. Hoping they follow up and make the purchase. Feeling confident! I highly recommend.

Edie.DK

This app is great! Customer support is very quick to respond too. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because my website has a font that was not listed as on option to customize the widget. Even after the help from support we were unable to change it.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. I will check with our team how we can support your font.

Luella Lane

Super easy set-up. Great customer service. Efficient restock alerts! Very please with Back In Stock so far!

Celestial Buddies

Satendra was gracious, patient and helpful in solving my problem. I am very pleased with Back in Stock. Thanks!

Pawlicious & Company

We really love this app! It is so easy to keep customers updated when items are restocked. Support is fantastic. We added another app that interfered with Back In Stocks functions. Their support team fixed it for us. We have tried several others over the years, but are VERY happy with this application!