Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Winkeltje van Lynn

Great help and the app works very well! Very happy with it! . .............................................

/shrb store

What sets any app apart from the rest is the support. And these guys are brilliant. Very responsive, and totally on call for even on the 'free' service. Thanks you guys, well done guys, and wish you the very best!

kiwandakiwanda

This app stops when you update the theme. However, it will respond immediately via chat.このアプリはテーマをアップデートすると停止します。しかしチャットですぐに対応してくれます。

WomanShopsWorld

This app is such an easy way to automate back in stock notifications. Easy sales as soon as you get items back in stock. Love it!
Support is very attentive and responds right away; they helped me troubleshoot when we couldn't determine if it was the app acting funny, or my theme.

Raffish Studio

I'm very new to adding apps to my store to help minimise my workload, and this app is one of the best - I wish I purchased it much earlier. It has helped me see where there is a demand for a product and where there isn't; I'm certain it's saved me a lot of money already on inventory that doesn't move very quickly. It has also removed the email inquiries I receive about sold out stock = less email time for me! Overall, I'm really happy with speedy customer support - and the app!

Bitch New York

We tried several apps for restock alerts and this was the best of them all. It is simple to use and works very well. We had a few problems with the coding and stuff but support was super helpful and very quick in their replies and fixes. I would recommend it!

Sound Town Inc

I really like this app because it gets the job done and the price tiering is very fair. Initially, the app was not working but I really appreciated the immediate responses and the issues were resolved in a timely manner. In addition, the features are just about right and what customers need. They also have a voting system where you can leave your feedback for new features and they are constantly adding new features to meet everyone's needs. A+++

Tragos

Great customer service, so simple to install. Highly recommend! I installed the app so people would stop inquiring our customer service everyday about certain out of stock items. This makes it a lot easier and helpful for them.

Heitmat

Really great functioning app, super great interface, and even better customer service. Thank you!! This app rocks

Sound Deadening Shop

Installed to help keep customers up to date with fast moving product lines in these difficult times. Our Shopify template wasnt recognised automatically in the setup but one ping to support was answered instantly and within 5 minutes they had implemented and styled to our website. Cant fault that.
Time will tell how it copes with big mailouts when we have more signups , but certainly seems very professional and interface clean and easy to understand.