Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Edie.DK

This app is great! Customer support is very quick to respond too. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because my website has a font that was not listed as on option to customize the widget. Even after the help from support we were unable to change it.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. I will check with our team how we can support your font.

Luella Lane

Super easy set-up. Great customer service. Efficient restock alerts! Very please with Back In Stock so far!

Celestial Buddies

Satendra was gracious, patient and helpful in solving my problem. I am very pleased with Back in Stock. Thanks!

Pawlicious & Company

We really love this app! It is so easy to keep customers updated when items are restocked. Support is fantastic. We added another app that interfered with Back In Stocks functions. Their support team fixed it for us. We have tried several others over the years, but are VERY happy with this application!

Amicale Cashmere

The app helped with stylish solution for waiting out of stock varients. Customer support with very helpful and responsive in getting it set up on my store and working.

Automatic Trap Company

We just started using this app recently, and so far it has been great. I contacted support with questions about choosing the right plan, and they answered their chat within minutes and were very helpful.

JTA Learning

Just installed this plugin and got what I was looking for, appreciate the support as well provided by the team.

Chief Bar

Great so far, really good customer support - responsive and easy to deal with. Seems to be something customers are using and like the SMS and FB Messenger integration too

Crimson and Clover Studio

Not the most user-friendly app. For each person that opts out, you have to manually remove their phone number. When I asked customer service for help, like can I make removal automatic I got completely absurd responses that didn't have anything to do with what I was saying.

November 7, 2020

I apologize you are having issue with the support team. Our team is looking into this case right now. We will make sure you get the help you need.

-RT

Lyssa the Label

This app is stunning! Such a useful and user friendly app. The customer service is amazing too, the team did such a great job at being accessible and helpful to me when integrating this app to my site.