Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Chief Bar

Great so far, really good customer support - responsive and easy to deal with. Seems to be something customers are using and like the SMS and FB Messenger integration too

Crimson and Clover Studio

Not the most user-friendly app. For each person that opts out, you have to manually remove their phone number. When I asked customer service for help, like can I make removal automatic I got completely absurd responses that didn't have anything to do with what I was saying.

November 7, 2020

I apologize you are having issue with the support team. Our team is looking into this case right now. We will make sure you get the help you need.

-RT

Lyssa the Label

This app is stunning! Such a useful and user friendly app. The customer service is amazing too, the team did such a great job at being accessible and helpful to me when integrating this app to my site.

Noémie x Beauty

i have only tested the app, but the representative was great in helping me set up my account and adding the notify me button. i did the test run & it ran properly as expected.

Mossy Creek Fly Fishing

The app was quick to integrate on our site. We had a few issues with the button not being correctly sized. The APPIKON team was quick to respond on their chat support. They made all of the corrections we asked for very quickly. We are very pleased with their service and the app!

Original Garage Moto

Customer service is fast and very easy to deal with. It took 10 minutes to fix an issue ! The app help gives us additionnal revenue with almost no efforts. We're using the standard plan and we are really happy so far.

Solmate Socks

This app was great and fulfilled our needs of having an option to let customers be notified when an out of stock product is back in stock. Above all, their customer service is amazing and super helpful! Always there to help you out and very patient and hard-working. Highly recommend!

Winkeltje van Lynn

Great help and the app works very well! Very happy with it! . .............................................

/shrb store

What sets any app apart from the rest is the support. And these guys are brilliant. Very responsive, and totally on call for even on the 'free' service. Thanks you guys, well done guys, and wish you the very best!

kiwandakiwanda

This app stops when you update the theme. However, it will respond immediately via chat.このアプリはテーマをアップデートすると停止します。しかしチャットですぐに対応してくれます。