Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

mascarillasmartmask

Amazing setup, simple easy but full of options. The chat for assistance is just awesome quick and helpfull. Congratullations for the superjob

Teak24

This app is really easy to use. The support is also great. They respond quickly and added my theme to the app which wasn't available first.

NdsStore

A functional application for something necessary on our store, out of stock management with notification, a requirement for your store. Bonus, very responsive customer service

Eyefood Factory France

So difficult to find a great, simple and flexible app for back in stock. I tried few, even those bundled with other apps. My website is selling limited edition of paintings so we print in small batch and regularly products are temporarily OUT OF STOCK. So we need such an app to make sure we are not loosing clients and reduce the questions about stock (very time consuming for us and source of frustration for the clients). We also need to make sure to reach them the way they want : Email is boring we need more. Two things that make this app stand appart : FB Messenger integration and SMS, and two style of pop-windows. I like that everything is easily fully customisable (colour, text appearance etc) and ready out of the box. As usual with my theme, I needed few adjustments and the team did a great job and within 24 hours. My favourite feature : the app is triggered by the variants stock not the the product stock (means the button will appear and disappear according to the variant stock). this is useful if like me, you have only products with variants. Also,,alerts when back in stock are working very well (SMS, FB etc) and are fully automatic. Price is OK too, ($9/month) and will follow your 'success' so it is fair. You shoudl give a try guys.

Cooked Unitz

thanks man works well! thanks man works well! thanks man works well! thanks man works well! thanks man works well! thanks man works well! thanks man works well!

Element Karbon

amazing app and brilliant support. dedicated to wanting the best for you and your store. which goes along way

DAPHINE

I recently downloaded this app and it is so straightforward to use! The team behind it were really helpful in adapting it to fit my theme and very easy to communicate with . I couldn't recommend them more.

Lolahome

The application is currently meeting our expectations
And the online service was efficient to solve our problem

E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr

So far, so good ! The app is very easy to install and useful to me. The team is friendly, patient, and efficient. Thank you, I can only recommand.

DUO GEAR UK

We've just opened a Shopify store and was looking at a method to offer customers the ability to receive an update for items that are out of stock. After looking at numerous different apps with some that met our needs, this one stood out the most and exceeded what we needed to do. We encountered a problem when testing, however it seemed that we may have been doing something wrong. We contacted support and surprisingly they got back to us very quick and helped resolve this issue giving me some reassurance and confidence in the developers. Very good app definitely worth a try.