4.9

Merchants highly recommend this tool for its ability to recover lost sales by alerting customers when out-of-stock items are available again. It's praised for its easy use, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options. The app also offers Facebook restock notifications and back-in-stock alerts via email or SMS. Merchants value the app's analytics and its highlighting of customer product interest for efficient restocking. The support team is commended for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving, especially with theme integration issues. The app is recognized for its potential to boost sales and conversions.

November 29, 2022

Easy to install and to use. The team is very helpful and quick whenever you have questions or there's any problem that needs to be fixed.

La Manso
Spain
Over 2 years using the app
September 10, 2021

fast and efficient. love how there's an Sms and Email templating tool. customer service is great at solving issues on the fly.

BEGE
May 9, 2022

Great app that allows us to notify customers when an item is back in stock at variant level. The team are extremely helpful and responsive!

Marcella
October 27, 2020

I was looking for an app for restock alerts last few months. This is a great app that meets my requirements amongst all the apps I have tried. It is very customizable and the customer service is amazing!

Locksmith Keyless
April 28, 2022

I just started using this app and let me say this - stop looking. This app places a nice embedded form right where your out-of-stock bar is. It also has customizable email and features. The free plan is available but you will not leave anyways.

Hadasshe Fashion
September 7, 2022

I used this app to help me keep track of my back to stock needs. It was easy to use and the CS was great!

Hamilton Threads Co
Edited October 13, 2021

HUGE shout out to the Back In Stock team for building this game changing app for emerging companies like ours, which sometimes has to face the challenge of out of stock inventory (major bummer). Rather than lose out on the ability to engage with customers when we get inventory back in stock, this app successfully allows us to notify customers the minute we get inventory back in stock which has resulted in a tremendous amount of additional sales for our business. A special thank you to Satender for your help getting our store products set up so quickly and being lightning fast responsive. If you have a need for an out of stock app with notification abilities, get this app folks, you won't regret it!!

ELAVI
October 25, 2019

Have been missing out on customers because of out of stock products. After using this app I can already see growth in sales. really helpful in capturing missed sales for out of stock products.

DailyProblemSolving
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied November 5, 2019

Thanks for the wonderful review. Let us know for any technical or service support we are available 24X7 for any query. Thank you

September 26, 2022

I downloaded the app to be able to notify my customers for my sold out stock, and this app is a real helper. I can not think anyone don't need this app, and the support was amazing, they will reply in minutes, and they helped with everything. highly recommended

Gotech
Lebanon
September 13, 2022

Amazing support!! Responds within minutes, very helpful. I'm really excited to integrate this app into our website.

Katch