4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and user-friendly setup. It's particularly praised for its back-in-stock notifications via email or SMS, and its analytics feature that helps understand customer engagement and sales trends. The app is also valued for aiding in inventory management and driving extra revenue during high-demand periods. Many commend the customer service for its efficiency and quick responses.

February 22, 2022

Pour l'instant je n'ai pas de commentaire négatif. L'application est bonne pour l'instant, j'utilise le forfait gratuit.

Victor Victoria
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

April 24, 2023

Très bien car l'équipe est réactive et l'application est excellente et intuitive. Je recommande fortement.

GLUCIA
Guadeloupe
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied April 26, 2023

Nous sommes très heureux que vous ayez apprécié l'efficacité de notre équipe et l'excellence et l'intuitivité de notre application. Nous vous remercions beaucoup pour votre avis positif et votre cote 5 étoiles.

March 22, 2021

This app is super easy to use. nice to set up with various options on the pages. Spoke to someone for some help and they changed it within seconds for me. Great app and great customer service! would recommend giving it a go

Housa Homeware
Edited May 17, 2021

Super helpful customer service. Set up was easy. We will see how it works through the free trial and up our subscription if it works as easy as it was to set up. There was an issue with the app interfacing with my template but they were able to fix it for me and everything works great now! This app has been a game changer for our business.

STAR CADET
November 11, 2020

Satendra was gracious, patient and helpful in solving my problem. I am very pleased with Back in Stock. Thanks!

Celestial Buddies
December 15, 2020

I love that it automatically sends an email or text to the customer when something is back in stock. The customer support for this app are SO helpful and are quick to answer any questions you have.

Elle Reign Collective
Edited March 10, 2021

This really has helped me a lot for your product. Greetings to you and the team. Thank you and have a nice day

zelzall
Saudi Arabia
December 29, 2022

I just downloaded this app and was very excited but realized that with my shopify theme, the button wasn't showing up for items that were out of stock for specific variants. It would only show up for items completely out of stock. I contacted support for this app and they fixed it within an hour or two. I thought this would be an extra service I had to pay for since it was a theme customization but they were so helpful and did it for free. I'm so excited to launch my store with this feature already installed + working!

Illuminate Silk
September 17, 2019

Customer service is of the highest quality. Rapid responses with quick solutions (even offering solutions to problems I didn't know I had in some instances). The app's flexibility was useful as I do tiny and big restocks that are very consistent with developing segmented emails for specific clients. For anyone who continually changes inventory, particularly around amount 0, it is highly recommended

CharlotteWilber
March 19, 2022

This app is really great, it converts a lot of my Out Of Stock.
The support is also amazing.
A must have APP