Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Canadian Cartel

Easy to use, integrates with your theme, great to see which products to stock up on. Just started using and in less tan 48 hours was able to see inactive clients' wish list, once items are stocked, we'll have the opportunity to gain new customers. Great support

VOGUE LABO

great app, helpful staff. I can see what's client inserted mostly, and notify them when I have stock.

GearAmerica

Great app, definitely worth the price. Saves us a lot of time and hassle maintaining a pre-order list as well as makes it easy for customers to get notified when a product is back in stock again.

Their support is helpful and responsive.

Sue the Boy

as a company with limited stock, it is perfect to save me time writing to people when things are back in stock. saved me time and money

DipWell

Great app for what it does! We can't complain and they've been very helpful with communicating when needed.

Awesome Dice

This app is one of the easiest ways to capture what otherwise would be lost sales. App has always worked flawlessly by instantly notifying customers when items are back in stock. Well worth the money.

The Shoe Fairy

I used this app to notify customers when a back in stock item has been added back to inventory. I love it because it's user friendly and increases my conversions that otherwise could have been missed! The customer service is awesome!!!

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Très bonne application et facile à utiliser. Gère tout automatiquement, vous n'avez pratiquement rien à gérer. Je recommande, en plus le service client est génial !

der gute Heinrich

Durchaus wichtig für einen Shop... sehr netter Support! Important for the customers and our Onlineshop... very nice support

NxTSTOP Apparel

Very easy to set up and use. We had an enormous volume to handle and it made a lot of sense to quickly install and use the app, and with minimal setup it worked perfectly.