Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Moms and Tots NU

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and it's super simple to set up. I had a small hiccup in the beginning but I reached out and received a response right away, literally. Customer service is top notch! I even tested it out using my own email and I love the layout of the notifications. Very well done and I am a happy customer :)

MicroPmu Tattoo Supply

I used the free version and it worked so well I needed to update within the free trial. It was easy to set up and use.

CustomDecoStore

Location Romania

We wanted to easily test this functionality looking for increasing sales and got amazed about what this app actually offers. We were interested in the segmented restock alerts (based on variants) but our theme behaviour wasn't made that way, so ... their stunning support team helped us in less than 5 minutes and was also very nice while he did it. 100% recommend

Greyhouse Artisan

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been so impressed with this app thus far! It was easy to install and customize. When I switched themes, I had an issue with the button not showing on my product pages anymore, so I reached out to customer service. They were friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and fixed my issue in no time at all. Highly recommend!

Malkoff Devices

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have been very pleased with this app. It integrates well with our theme and keeps us up to date on the products needing restock. Customer support is responsive and fast.

Luci Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Immediate support with trivial stuff i should have been able to work out myself. And best yet, intuitive enough to setup myself. Thx Back In Stock

Active Water Sports

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

This app works perfectly so far. Support got back to me literally within minutes and took care of installation for me. Thank you!

PORCHE MARIA

Time spent using app About 2 months

very great customer service.They responded to all of questions very quickly. They also installed the system.

Warm ivoor

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is so useful and easy. You can start with the free plan and really find out how it works. Then you can always expand to the wishes of your own webshop. Very friendly, fast and good customer service!

The First Element

Satendra (at customer service) was great at identifying right away what I needed and got the problem fixed for me. Thank you for putting the time and effort to help me!