4.9

Merchants highly recommend this tool for its ability to recover lost sales by alerting customers when out-of-stock items are available again. It's praised for its easy use, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options. The app also offers Facebook restock notifications and back-in-stock alerts via email or SMS. Merchants value the app's analytics and its highlighting of customer product interest for efficient restocking. The support team is commended for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving, especially with theme integration issues. The app is recognized for its potential to boost sales and conversions.

November 26, 2020

Great App!
I used this app and it's working amazingly. I had some issues but the support team is very supportive. Quick Response quick fixes! Thanks!

KEENTU
December 16, 2020

This app has helped us stay in touch with our customers especially during high demand times during the Holiday season. Satendra was incredibly helpful also when I asked for a small tweak on the back end. Definitely recommend!

Red Kite Candy
April 27, 2021

Excellent customer support, easy to reach and are very fast and extremely helpful. Helped with my theme integration in a matter of few minutes.

Neman Shoes
November 15, 2021

App is great, but it would be nice to have an automatic email or SMS deploy to let customers know they successfully signed up. Other than that, pretty great!

Avec Les Filles
About 2 years using the app
February 15, 2021

Quick notifications and lots of useful options. The export function saves us so much time with our ordering. And the team were very responsive and helpful getting everything set up and customised for our store. Would 100% recommend!

Specialist Subject Records
April 16, 2021

I absolutely love this app! It works very easily and the support team is very prompt to help with any questions you have!

Fox and Glow
April 11, 2021

Sunday morning. Yash was available on Support to fix the appearance on our theme (Fastor). Took about 5 min. And it was easy to translate to Portuguese. Great app.

Blake Rings
Brazil
September 2, 2021

Super useful app and very good customer service! Responded very quickly with the solution to our problem. :)

Holly Lane
May 11, 2022

Great integration into my store, and very responsive team. This will definitely help provide better customer service to my customers. I would recommend this.

Bubbly Diaspora
June 30, 2021

Looks great. Easy to set up and the support was really quick and got it looking consistent with our theme. Excited to use it! Would recommend! Cheers to Sourabh for the help.

Trash Planet