Reviews (1,974)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless theme integration, and efficient background operation. Features like Facebook restock notifications and insights into sold-out products are praised for aiding inventory management. The responsive customer service and customization assistance are also valued. Merchants find the analytics and automatic notification system beneficial in boosting turnover. The standout feature is the notification of restocked items via email or SMS, and its adaptability to custom themes and other platforms.

September 24, 2021

Easy install, excellent support from the team, quick and easy to deal with. Provides excellent automation,

COMMONLINES
Ireland
January 15, 2021

App works well, fairly priced, good customer service. I don't find it to be the most aesthetically beautiful app (from a customer's perspective) but considering the cost it's very worth it. We've already made a few sales since installing it, and it reduces a large amount of admin work for us

Nettle's Tale
August 9, 2022

Outstanding support completes my problem within 5mins. Easy to use the app with better UX. The SMS feature is good too

ICASE.PK
Pakistan
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 9, 2022

Thank you so much, Ahmad.
Such valuable reviews motivate us to work hard for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

July 6, 2022

This app works as intended. Great service from them helping us setting up the app. We are now able to capture emails from those interested in out of stock products.

House of Gog
October 31, 2019

Getting my store ready for Black Friday sale. Looking forward to see how this app can grow my sales. Looks good so far. Very easy setup.

Gene Shoppe
United Arab Emirates
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied October 31, 2019

Thanks for using our app. Have a good time with your customers on black Friday & Let us know for any query or support needed in relation to our product and services. We are available to you anytime 24X7.

September 9, 2021

The support from this has always been incredibly prompt and really helpful, a really awesome team to work with and the apps delivers exactly what we need.

The Better Packaging Co.
New Zealand
Edited October 26, 2020

Great app, very customisable and the best support i've received so far. Ent4er question on chat and received reply in minutes.

Horizon Micromobility
April 11, 2022

Amazing app and service! Does exactly what you want it to do and the customer service helped us fast with a custom integration.

Dripsaus
Netherlands
June 25, 2021

a good app. very helpful. I am however having some issues seeing the pop up on my phone but maybe its just my phone. going to keep playing with it.

Mixed With Black
December 12, 2021

We use quite a bit of apps and this is one of the best working ones we use. The customer support may actually be the best of all of them. Pretty much 24/7 support. VERY PLEASED A++

Adrenaline