4.9

Merchants highly recommend this tool for its ability to recover lost sales by alerting customers when out-of-stock items are available again. It's praised for its easy use, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options. The app also offers Facebook restock notifications and back-in-stock alerts via email or SMS. Merchants value the app's analytics and its highlighting of customer product interest for efficient restocking. The support team is commended for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving, especially with theme integration issues. The app is recognized for its potential to boost sales and conversions.

October 22, 2019

So far, great customer support and very easy set-up! Let's see how the app works after a few weeks time, but so far, very happy!

Coco Malou
Germany
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied October 22, 2019

Thanks for the review. Please let us know if you need any help. Excited to see how your sales grow.

July 7, 2021

Needed the app for back-orders. worked well. no longer need it but would get it again if we back up again. Customer Service uninstalled the code for me.

Destructo Online Store
Almost 2 years using the app
June 13, 2021

Very happy with how simply and intuatively the app works. Have been looking for a similar solution for ages and I can say I am very happy with this one.
The app picked up my theme in no time and had a seamless onboarding experience. Cheers to the support team as they helped with the onboarding too.
Highly recommend!!

Shut the Front Door
New Zealand
June 20, 2020

This app works perfectly and the developer is super responsive with help getting your theme setup. Great job.

Applebee
South Africa
February 8, 2021

Have used on two websites - it has been critical to keeping our customer informed when we are able to restock (the pandemic has hurt our supply chain). The team is quick to respond on integration issues.

Uhai Kenya
Kenya
September 13, 2019

The team is super helpful and very easy to work with. It's probably the best app out there. Would Recommend to everyone out there!

Lignum Blue
March 12, 2021

Muy buena aplicación! La usamos para que nuestros clientes se apunten a los avisos de reabastecimiento de productos y para que se les notifique automáticamente cuando el producto vuelve a estar en stock. Además, el servicio técnico es súper atento y eficaz a través del chat en la propia app
100% recomendable. ¡¡Aprovechad que tienen un plan gratuito y una semana de prueba gratis de los planes premium!!

Minnie Me® | Tienda online de Joyas
Spain
April 14, 2021

I really liked this app and most important, SUPPORT TEAM is very nice. It provided me exactly what I wanted

Ornate jewel
India
September 28, 2021

Wonderful customer service - Hasti went above and beyond to support me with my queries and find a quick resolution. I would highly recommend this app and the service provided.

Poise + Go
February 22, 2021

Amazing app, easy to setup and saves us on customer service inquiries when a product goes out of stock. Their customer service is very responsive and helpful. We highly recommend this app.

Kris Nations Wholesale