Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 30, 2020

Great app, super effective! I needed a button added for a product at 8pm and they were on, programmed it to my needs, and made it look great!

rainandbow.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 30, 2020

their customer service is outstanding. they responded so quickly and helped me for over an hour with customizing the tool to meet my needs. really refreshing

pi'lo
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited December 30, 2020

I'm using this app to assist me in understanding what the customers are looking for and being able to notify them when things are back in stock

Byou Boriginal
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 30, 2020

Just got this app working and it looks pretty good. The support team were very patient and helpful to get this integrated on my website so that it looked great and worked as I wanted it to work. Thanks very much :-)

Bluestreak Crystals US
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 29, 2020

The online chat help team were very useful and helped me with my issue straight away. Good for someone with limited knowledge.

Arctic Army
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 26, 2020

Great service. I was able to start using the app on my store within minutes. Many thanks to Hasti for the support.

L'atelier candide
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 22, 2020

Great app and it's super simple to set up. I had a small hiccup in the beginning but I reached out and received a response right away, literally. Customer service is top notch! I even tested it out using my own email and I love the layout of the notifications. Very well done and I am a happy customer :)

Moms and Tots NU
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 22, 2020

I used the free version and it worked so well I needed to update within the free trial. It was easy to set up and use.

MicroPmu Tattoo Supply
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 22, 2020

We wanted to easily test this functionality looking for increasing sales and got amazed about what this app actually offers. We were interested in the segmented restock alerts (based on variants) but our theme behaviour wasn't made that way, so ... their stunning support team helped us in less than 5 minutes and was also very nice while he did it. 100% recommend

CustomDecoStore
Romania
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 22, 2020

I have been so impressed with this app thus far! It was easy to install and customize. When I switched themes, I had an issue with the button not showing on my product pages anymore, so I reached out to customer service. They were friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and fixed my issue in no time at all. Highly recommend!

Greyhouse Artisan