Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Middlemist Boutique

I just installed this app, and can't wait to start seeing the increase in sales. I had some trouble getting the button to appear because of my theme's behavior. I reached out to customer service, and the responded quickly and were able to fix it in seconds. Now it works beautifully!

Doloris Petunia

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Extremely helpful customer support! Replied within a minute to help me get up and running on my theme.

Holiday The Label

Location Australia

We use this app for our popular sold out items and since using the app we have noticed an increase in sales once we restock an item. We are also able to monitor items and see which item has a large demand for notify me emails and then know to adjust the inventory. We have also found the customer service to be very helpful and speedy in their replies.

Kimonorhair

What I enjoyed - I used this app to notify customers when a product is out of stock and customize the notification email.

Michal Gelbard

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 hours

this app is awesome! and the customer support is really something else. works so smoothly and the ui is great! Thanks!

lagoonroom

Location Czechia

I just started to use this app. Customer service is great!! they are helping me to do things I am not able to do. Their responses to each of my questions have been quick and helpful, which is greatly appreciated. The app is already working and I am sure it will be good for my online store.

Callie Decor

This app is great! Customer service is great, I was able to get assistance right away and they fit it to match my theme perfectly. If you are afraid that your items will sell out, and you want to try to capture the sale once you restock, download this app!

O&P Home

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app and very quick , helpful customer service. I have confidence this app will help me with back in stock alerts. 10/10 would recommend!!

Stolmid

I did not want to lose potential customers due to sold-out stock and decided to try a few of these apps that can encourage customers to stay engaged with my company as they wait for their desired item. This App was by far the best. The "Notify Me" me alert blended in with the existing theme the best and was the easiest to use when I went into the app to see a status. I also needed help at around 330am ET and Sourabh on the team helped me out, having my store ready to collect emails for our launch the next morning. It didn't integrate fully in a few variants but he fixed it then double-checked every variant in my store, just in case. Thank you! Highly recommend.

AAINACTIVE

Location Spain

I use this app so everyone can know at any moment when a product is back in stock again.
I love they can both receive e-mails and SMS.
It works well and support team is nice.