Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

EliteStyleFitness

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app, Hasti was the rep that helped me integrate my theme with this app. I contacted support within the app via chat and within 10mins, I was speaking to Hasti. She understood what I needed and helped me very quickly. She even suggested I upgrade so I can benefit more from the app to help my business. She was awesome. This app is very helpful for my store. Thank You Hasti for your help.

KEENTU

Great App!
I used this app and it's working amazingly. I had some issues but the support team is very supportive. Quick Response quick fixes! Thanks!

wonderjeans offical shop

Location Germany

Great app, we increased our sales. Customers get a message in case an - out of stock - article is back again. Also great support, fast response and polite

Rebecca Louise

Absolutely AMAZING! They were right there to help me, made all the changes I need and it looks great. Huge help to my business to capture everyone who missed out on items. Highly recommended! Thank you!

Tressence.com

This app has far more than paid for itself by capturing sales on out of stock items when they return to stock. Even when I was on the free plan, I got excellent tech support. Don't hesitate to give this a try.

FreeM UK

After searching high and low on the app store for a suitable back in stock product that didn't break the bank we stumbled on this app and have found it to be fantastic. Easy to set up and the support team are very quick to respond and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.

Clothes & Roads

As always, awesome customer service with Appikon. They always take the time to answer all my questions, and do follow ups when needed. The app works great! They are also alway open to hear suggestions and to make improvements to their apps. With the free plan, it's a no brainer, I had to install it and my plan can grow with my business, which is perfect.

Kana Lifestyle

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. The free version is actually legitimate and you can use it to see how it works with limitations, but it's not useless out of the box. We've had it on one of our stores for a couple months, and we liked how it worked. Now we're going to be upgrading and making this tool a feature on our other brands' stores as well.

S E L V A \ N E G R A

Great app, very easy to use, and they have really great customer service! So responsive and helpful

Feelfree US

This App is great and so is the Customer Service. I am able to get answers quickly via their live Chat service. If you need a feature rich app to track and notify customers when Items are back in stock. I highly recommend this APP.