Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Irving & Powell

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so great. I've only just launched it on my site. But it was super easy to install and appears to be working really well. Any small issue I have had the team jumped onto it really quickly and addressed it for me. Excellent service.

Bijuz

Location Portugal

i give 5 stars to this, because the app simply seems perfect! keep good work and thanks for fixing the emails.

NSI Australia

Location Australia

Very good app, they support team replies quickly and helps set up, very easy to choose the way you want the button to show on your site :)

Super Duper Candle Company

Great app, surprised to have so many credits for sending notifications, 50 email & SMS. Would recommend and is a must have.

Ocean Lab Brewing Co.

The folks at Appikon were really helpful with a custom request from our team. It shows that they're committed to great customer support and are willing to get hands-on to help you achieve what you need.

Twisted

This app fits the bill for our business. It is easy to install and customize, easy for customers to use, and I *really* appreciate that I can export the list of restock alert requests. I wish we could sort the request list by supplier in-app to help with our ordering, but because we can export it we can accomplish the same thing almost as easily.

OGB RETAIL SITE

The App serves its purpose. Easy to customize, use, and keep track of all the back-in-stock notification. Highly recommended not just because of the functionality of the app but also due to professional support and assistance being provided whenever required. Added bonus: flexible pricing to accommodate your needs.

If you have a lot of products that you are constantly losing sale on because it is out of stock, You need this app.

Canadian Cartel

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to use, integrates with your theme, great to see which products to stock up on. Just started using and in less tan 48 hours was able to see inactive clients' wish list, once items are stocked, we'll have the opportunity to gain new customers. Great support

VOGUE LABO

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app, helpful staff. I can see what's client inserted mostly, and notify them when I have stock.

GearAmerica

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, definitely worth the price. Saves us a lot of time and hassle maintaining a pre-order list as well as makes it easy for customers to get notified when a product is back in stock again.

Their support is helpful and responsive.