Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

À LA MODE

Location Spain

Gran app!! Muy útil para cualquier tienda online. Avisa automáticamente a tus clientes cuando vuelves a tener stock de un producto.

4aKid

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

very good app. Works well and my clients are always kept up to date when products are back in stock. Definately worth installing

AOB Nutrition

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent application :) I would recommend it to anyone. Great support too - quick and efficient. Thanks Appikon!

RILEY VERSA

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I just downloaded the app today and it did everything I was hoping to do! The customer service was fantastic and made getting everything setup seamless.

Rescue Recycle Reuse

Location Australia

I use this app to notify people when my out of stock items are available. Saves time notifying people individually and increases sales. Definitely helpful

Gaia & Dubos

A life saviour!! This app is soooo easy to use! I've made sales I couldn't have closed without this app!

Pimp My Diabetes

Great app for getting out of stock notifications, easy to install and modify and has good stats as well. Would recommend!

Silou London

We are very pleased with this app. We had a small issue and the developer was able to fix it in no time. Highly recommend if you are looking to add this feature to your store.

Brooklyn Candle Studio

This app is extremely easy to install and use -- we've seen a number of conversions that justify the price. Great app.

MLD SUCCULENTS

Location Australia

So far the app has worked really well. Many conversions from reminder emails.
No complaints at this stage. Just getting a customer back to our Shop has given us many extra sales.