Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Sigma Spain

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love it. I've been using it for months now and i love it. They are super helpful and solve any issue super fast too.

TANTARA

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good. I installed this app and it has been useful for its purpose, easy to use and customize and support team attentive, I had an issue with a button not displaying and they fix it very quickly. I have not replentish my stock yet but hope these notifications are useful when I do.

Jenni Nicole LLC

I find this app very useful to let me know which products my customers want to see restocked back in my store its so helpful! The developers are very helpful even at 6am when you need something fixed in a timely manner. I would recommend this app to everyone who has an online store/

The Scaff Shop

So far so good! Have only had the app a couple of weeks but it integrated automatically, seems really easy to use, and the support have been super helpful for a question I had. 5 stars!

Frankie Shop Europe

Location France

I have only used the app for a week but this app replies to all our expectations. The team is very professional and you can directly chat with them in case you have any questions. We have proposed a new feature that would largely help us and the support team has given us positive feedback to implement it. I would recommend it!

Irving & Powell

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so great. I've only just launched it on my site. But it was super easy to install and appears to be working really well. Any small issue I have had the team jumped onto it really quickly and addressed it for me. Excellent service.

Bijuz

Location Portugal

i give 5 stars to this, because the app simply seems perfect! keep good work and thanks for fixing the emails.

NSI Australia

Location Australia

Very good app, they support team replies quickly and helps set up, very easy to choose the way you want the button to show on your site :)

Super Duper Candle Company

Great app, surprised to have so many credits for sending notifications, 50 email & SMS. Would recommend and is a must have.

Ocean Lab Brewing Co.

Time spent using app About 2 years

The folks at Appikon were really helpful with a custom request from our team. It shows that they're committed to great customer support and are willing to get hands-on to help you achieve what you need.