Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

eDeadShop

This app is fantastic. I't paid for it self in days. The support team goes above and beyond the call of duty and is easy to work with.

Black Screen Records

Hurray! We needed an extra feature that the developer added after an honest and detailed support request from our side. Now, the app helps us a lot to enhance Sales for our products. The interface is clean and well structured and for higher pricing plans, it even provides a lot of individualization possibilities. Be aware that the apps widget will show up on your website instantly. If this is not intended, navigate to "Customize/Product Page Button/Behaviour/Widget enabled". Also be sure that the workflow of the app fits to your needs and try to get in touch with the developer to add features if it doesn't.

n°74 Archives E-shop

From all the Back in Stock app tested, this one is by far the most complete by all the options offered. Support was very kind and fast to help for the installation. A big Thumbs up !

The Hoghouse

I recently launched a product line that has a monthly release date and this helps me see how in demand it is prior to being released. Also my regular customers can then sign up to get an instant notification and be the first to know when it is in stock. It was quick and easy to install. The team were quick and great at answering my questions when the feed wasn't refreshing but that was because I was impatient and excited to see it work :) (user error!) Highly recommend. *****

Ready Rig Store

So far this app preforms very well, and the support has been great. We are now receiving orders driven by the stock alerts. A big thumbs up for saving us time and work to get these sales in the door.

ShopEuraco

Simple and easy to use. Customer service is also willing to help when asked about issues that we couldn't rectify or don't understand.

Sigma Spain

I love it. I've been using it for months now and i love it. They are super helpful and solve any issue super fast too.

TANTARA

So far so good. I installed this app and it has been useful for its purpose, easy to use and customize and support team attentive, I had an issue with a button not displaying and they fix it very quickly. I have not replentish my stock yet but hope these notifications are useful when I do.

Jenni Nicole LLC

I find this app very useful to let me know which products my customers want to see restocked back in my store its so helpful! The developers are very helpful even at 6am when you need something fixed in a timely manner. I would recommend this app to everyone who has an online store/

The Scaff Shop

So far so good! Have only had the app a couple of weeks but it integrated automatically, seems really easy to use, and the support have been super helpful for a question I had. 5 stars!