4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked items, aiding in sales recovery. It integrates well with Shopify, offers customization, and is known for its reliable performance and user-friendly interface. The support team is praised for their excellent customer service and quick issue resolution. Merchants also value additional features like Facebook restock notifications and customer interest analytics. It's seen as a beneficial tool for increasing revenue, particularly for stores with frequently restocked limited SKUs.

June 18, 2021

Estamos começando a usar agora, suporte muito bom e agil! Caso tenha mais novidades volto aqui para atualizar as informações.

Multi Clean
Brazil
May 11, 2021

This app literally opens so many new doors for clients. The support is really helpful and in general I recommend it.

4Line Kiteboarding
Spain
November 13, 2020

I highly recommend the app. Good communcation from team, and fast resolutions on enquiries and issues.

Olette Jewellery
December 14, 2021

Seamless intergration, looks great on our site, and they have a great support team that was very helpful :)

Perfect Image Studios
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve. :)

-Abuzar Khan

October 5, 2022

Great App! set up was easy and the support helped a lot. Worked just fine on the first try and you can customize everything which is awesome!
Definitiv recommend.

sorrynotsocial
Germany
April 4, 2021

This app is really great! they just helped me set it up and was really helpfull> 100% recommend this

Rivour
Edited July 23, 2020

I didn't think I would need this app, and installed it to see if it was of any use. It is! Customers sometimes email me and ask when out of stock items will be in but these people are not on my database that are making requests, which is great! The app has worked perfectly since the moment it was installed. The customer service is prompt and friendly and I recommend this app if you are looking to add this to your store, look no further! The only thing I would love to see is when people add an alert to be notified in some way (I have to remember to check it - but have just added this to my daily tasks and it works!)

Rainbow Stash
New Zealand
March 15, 2021

I got this app so that I could have a simple way to notify my customers when an item is out of stock. I had a few issues setting up my customizations, but I reached out to support, specifically Satendra, and he was very helpful and fixed any issues I was facing!

Heavenly West
December 21, 2020

very great customer service.They responded to all of questions very quickly. They also installed the system.

PORCHE MARIA
October 4, 2022

Great support. Helped me to fix the position and look of the notify me button instantly. Also the app works pretty smoothly.

Mazzolari