Reviews (1,976)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless theme integration, and efficient background operation. Features like Facebook restock notifications and insights into sold-out products are praised for aiding inventory management. The responsive customer service and customization assistance are also valued. Merchants find the analytics and automatic notification system beneficial in boosting turnover. The standout feature is the notification of restocked items via email or SMS, and its adaptability to custom themes and other platforms.

May 11, 2021

This app got my Back in Stock alerts working and customized. Great service and great price. Thanks!

Bamboo Little
June 13, 2021

Super easy to install and navigate. The integration fits perfectly with our store design. Loving the app so far!

Merge | Thoughtful Goods + Living
2 days using the app
Edited September 2, 2021

Great Support, works perfect. Thanks! And the support team also finds the perfect solution for you. I ll give 5* // The support team customize the button and place. Looking forward to see how many orders I ll get, when a article is back in stock.

myElisa GmbH
Germany
October 21, 2020

I have just installed this app and it is great so far... It is really user friendly and the team are on hand to help with quick and helpful responses... I would recommend.

Tenderleaf Toys
Edited March 5, 2023

Support helped me with a not showing button. The app is working great so far. It's a pity that you can't change size of text in the notification email without messing with the html

Animals Wave PL
Poland
April 11, 2022

Mir wurde bei der Konfiguration des Plugins sehr von Satendra geholfen. Dies geschah ohne Probleme und war binnen 30 Minuten erledigt.

Galvan London UK
April 20, 2023

Looks perfect on my website and I love that it will automatically list an out of stock reminder when items sell out. Thank you for the fast assistance, Shikha!

1up Racing Official Store
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied April 26, 2023

Thank you very much for the 5 star review! We are happy that our app looks perfect on your website, as well as providing an out of stock reminder. We are also delighted that the assistance given by Shikha was so fast and helpful. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

January 18, 2022

I've been always skeptical about any back in stock app because of the dysfunctional of the email or sms BIS alert we have experienced with other app. This app is absolutely amazing. The fact that it will alert customer within 1 min after stock arrival is super user friendly. Also, they provide easy button to adjust button interface. You don't need any coding at all. They have live chat box that support team responses within a min or two. Highly recommended

LMCHING Group
Hong Kong SAR
March 9, 2023

Servizio clienti super rapido al momento. Ma vorrei ancora testare bene il servizio app installata da poche ore : )

Imballaggi360.com
Italy
2 days using the app
October 23, 2020

I really recommend this app. The customer service is exceptional, they have a chat and they helped you with all questions. Thanks to Hasti who kindly assisted me with all my questions. Very useful app and works perfectly

Muscari