Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Yogilicious

Although it took a while to get things sorted out, Heri and his team did a lot of custom work for FREE in order to get the tool working exactly as I needed it. The app now works perfectly and has all the features I need. Easy system to download print files and very user friendly. Great price for a great app. Thanks for all the support.

Ana By Karma

The customify support team are absolutely fantastic. They were patient and attentive to my needs; and made all the necessary adjustments. Highly recommended.

Delightful Message Candles

Wow! These things don't come along very often. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! The customer service is first-class! Don't doubt it just get it! THIS APP IS A WINNER!!!

Home Decor Product Malaysia

Everything is fine, the app is worth in term of pricing and service

The Personalized Doormats Company

OK WOW! BUY THIS APPLICATION

I waited quite a while to post a review, because I like to use the application for a while, get a good feel for the support, and make sure it works well in a live environment. All of these are great and the application is amazing.

I have put this support team through the paces in adding, removing and changing many aspects of this application. Every time they have come through in the end with flying colors. I am a programmer in a previous life, so I understand that you have to have a certain amount of patience depending on what your asking for to fix or change, and sometimes the doctor does not make the best patient. That being said, Heri's team (I feel like I know him personally), has done a yeoman's job in getting all the programming completed, and I have an application that I think is absolutely amazing, and I'm not done yet.

The only thing that I would say requires some effort, is the time difference between me and the support/customization team (Heri). I live in Florida and the support team is 12hrs ahead. This can be frustrating at times, but overall the team has worked through those issues, and has been very responsive in spite of this difference.

BUY THIS APPLICATION, and give your customers an amazing experience.

Thanks Customify team for all your hard work, I look forward to a future of more changes, and more exciting advancements in what is already a great application.

Teerrific Store

Great app and amazing support. Highly recommended

Thesportsvault

Great customer/technical support. Ryan and Heri go above and beyond any level of customer service I've ever received from any app in the Shopify app store.

Thank you so much!

Tugtee

Excellent App and company, customer service from these guys is the best and havent had any issues

Loveableprints

Great customer support! I can highly recommend customify app and Henri who answered all my questions and helped me with issues I had in my store. Customer support is everything when it comes to using apps online! I highly recommend this app, it is great and the customer service is timely and excellent.

Partyballoonsandmore

I have been a long time customer of Customify and I love Heri, best developer I have ever worked with. I wish more developers were like him. He answers my questions quickly.