Customify ‑ Customize Product

Product customization App | Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Blessinghut Com

Great Product and Great customer service. Hassan helped me in every step needed to solve my issues with pre-loaded templates.
I tried the competitor for the same trial period and I was amazed by the service provided by this company. This is the best hands down!!
Thank you very much for taking every step with me.

Cheche1store

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is amazing and customer service is superb. Hasan Kamal helped resolve all my problems and was very patient. I tried a previous app, but I had to cancel because the customer service was nonexistent. I really love the app and looks good in my store.

Gypsy Corner Co

Very impressed with customer service! I am somewhat tech savvy but had to ask for assistance with the install. All themes are different so sometimes that happens! I was quite busy thru out the day and did receive response to my delayed emails. I am only on my second day of my free trial and these guys already have me up and running their app on my custom product. My product was from scratch and they helped me set it up to where it looked correct on my product. Hasan is awesome! Check you emails man, these guys do get back to you! The are friendly too! Unlike some other APP people who have an ego complex about their product and try and make the issue your own incompetence! These guys rock and they actually help you! Thank You!

Testpoule

Location Belgium

My first review on Shopify but it worth it !! I struggled all day with another app, too complicated...
With Customify, it took me 10 minutes and the result is perfect and and f**** nice ! I'm a really happy customer :D

P.S : for the non-english website, you have the possibility to translate every input in the app, this is for me a very important thing !

Printmade

Location Singapore

This app is amazing and with their customer service being so supportive you can just email them your issues and they will get back to you soon.
Thumbs up for the app and their service.

Gadgetarian

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is one of a kind ! I didn;t find anything similar to do what I had in mind.. Among that the support was straightful and great ! Thumbs Up !

Kelseys Culinary Adventure

Heri and Customify have been phenominal! There is a very small learning curve, (no more than any other app) but relative to the capabilities that the tool provide you and your customers, it is more than worth it. We needed some modifications/additions to the app and they have accommodated us 110 percent! We couldn't be happier with the price, the service, the functionality and the dependability of Customify...more specifically Heri, who has taken the time to learn our business, what we and our customers want and need, and to incorporate these attributes into the app. Simply amazing. We can't say enough. Get this app!

Yogilicious

Location Australia

Although it took a while to get things sorted out, Heri and his team did a lot of custom work for FREE in order to get the tool working exactly as I needed it. The app now works perfectly and has all the features I need. Easy system to download print files and very user friendly. Great price for a great app. Thanks for all the support.

Ana By Karma

Location Hong Kong SAR

The customify support team are absolutely fantastic. They were patient and attentive to my needs; and made all the necessary adjustments. Highly recommended.

Delightful Message Candles

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wow! These things don't come along very often. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! The customer service is first-class! Don't doubt it just get it! THIS APP IS A WINNER!!!