Customify ‑ Custom Product App

The Best Product customization App | Customizer Tool

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Minz Official

disappointed by the slow response & instagram feature not working

White Bx

I must say I am very happy and impressed with this app. I searched and tried so many I was really getting discouraged. But then I found Customify. It is working like a charm. The code input was little scary but instructions well laid out and I'm zipping right along. Still setting things up in my shop BUT I've checked and checked the app all is good but one hiccup. It's in the mobile app and they are working on it. When I emailed support they got right back to me. Peace of mind. That's worth a LOT. Thanks Customify!

Erindananewyork

So far no resposne after 4 days from anyone regarding installation or any questions.

Itz Perzonal

I was really disappointed with Support. During our free trail, they only helped with installation. When I had issues with variants and a few other things, they never emailed back. I didn't want to continue past the trial without knowing that the app would work for us.

Yourpetshop

This App is Excellent! Also This app has an Excellent and Amazing Team and Great Support!
ForhappyPets.com Thanks Customify App!

Funk Your Junk

This Team is amazing!!!! They are incredible helpful and go over and above!!!! ;) I worked with Heri and he was GREAT. If anyone is wanting a custom app I'd ONLY use this one.

FYJ

Henri

Its Hot Out Here

The only thing better than the Customify app is the team that supports it, and both have exceeded my expectations. They are making a real difference in my store and creating a buzz about our custom products. And just in time for the holidays! Thanks guys.

9 Zero Fashion

Love the app, clean, easy to install.
And even better support to help with detail of the installation.

Engravegift

Developer is very good help once get replied, he/she even get me some custom coding to merge my theme, I have to say that is very outstanding. By the reason I seeing many Developer will ask for lots of money for some sample modified to match the theme selected.

but sorry to say that, response time are kind of very slow. few days to get answer, dont know why, most shopify Developer reply slow, but they do a wonderful app anyway. Is hard for setting up the apps when someone like me in a hurry and not coding person also new to shopify.

This is very good app with some improvement and kind of user friendly.

Having order detail about which image and text customer type and selected would be much better when for produce custom product.

-Image upload more than one.
-Assign graphic to different collection
-Pop up/switch window by clicking design button, loading the designer app on every product page when start will turn customer down.
-Using less image layer
-Allow Gif rather then PNG for Glare will speed up the loading time.

For who need sample customization product, I definitely recommended, and this low cost for testing out.

The Merch Room

Fantastic support, always friendly and have solved any issues we have had in the past, Will keep using this app and would recommend to anybody who wants to provide a service for customers to create their own products.