Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer | Reviews

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

BULLBG

Quick answers, good attitude, fast support, excellent source code fighters. I love these guys and this app!!

November 25, 2020

Glad we were able to rectify your issue. We are readily available to assist you anytime you reach out.

Custom T-shirts Printing & Embroidery

Very nice customization app, we checked different apps before choose Customify.
Very fast support and installation. Best app for any customized products! PLACE4PRINT

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We would be glad to assist you if there's a need.

MilanRoyal

It's a good app, initially had a problem but the support reacted immediately and got rid of the problem. TOP PERFORMANCE

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We would be glad to assist you if there's a need.

LuBella's Personalized Gifts & Accessories

This is a wonderful app. The support team is very helpful and lightening fast responding with any questions I have. This app has so many possibilities and it can take your website to a whole new level!

November 13, 2020

WTABA

This is a great app! It really gives my store a more professional appearance....and Hasan is the best Technical Support guy ever!!

True Voyage Apparel

I can't say enough how awesome this app is! The customer service is outstanding. Hasan is super awesome and patient! I recommend this app for anyone wanting to add customization to their store. Thanks, Customify!!!!

June 26, 2020

True Voyage Apparel, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful to have customers like you.

Geschenkdiamant

Great app and great customer service! Hasan was incredible, he responded very quick and fixed all settings for us. If possible we would give 6 stars. Thank you for everything.

كالـــد

Usually I don't write a review even when I get a service i'm expecting based on what you pay for, but this app helped me a lot and without their best customer service I wouldn't be able to make it. Thank you Hasan as this guy is a superstar in being responsive as fast as you think and straight to the point and helpful. I appreciate all the handwork and I really recommend this app if you are in a customization industry.

June 26, 2020

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! It's wonderful that customify has made such a difference for you. We are glad and If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

blinkam

how can i coontact you? i like this plug-in very much...............................................

Hello Blinkam,

You can always reach us at support@customify.co. We would be happy to work with you.

SHOP ROFFE

Hasan was the best support person I have ever encountered. The is the perfect app for any custom business.